Missing (Part 3)

Yes, I keep adding this song on purpose. Shush.
—————————————————————
It makes me realize how good it is to finally be home.

Third Person•

Chat quickly spots the two Kwamis that popped up from hiding with his clear vision. "These must be other Kwamis. Hello there." He greeted.

Wayzz and Tikki quickly move to sit on a small pillow that was on the floor. Chat, Marinette, and Fu all joining them on the floor as well.

There were a couple moments of silence before Marinette looked over at Fu and he nodded. Marinette took a deep breath. "So...I guess I should tell you now, Chat."

Chat looked over at Marinette, tilting his head in confusion. "What do you mean Princess?"

Out of the corner of Marinette's eye, she sees Master Fu nodding at Tikki. Tikki then flies over to a small table near the wall and grabs something off of it.

"Well, it's easier to show than tell," Marinette replied, watching Tikki fly over to hover in front of her. Marinette smiles and Tikki gestures for her hand. Tikki places what she grabbed off the table...

The earrings.

Chat's eyes widened as Tikki started speaking. "I believe these are yours, Mari. It's good to have you back." Tears of joy appeared at the corners of Tikki's eyes as she flew up so she could look at Marinette's face more clearly.

"Thank you, Tikki," Marinette smiles gently, putting on the earrings for the first time in three years. "It's good to have you back as well."

That's when Tikki let her excitement get the best of her. She flew around Marinette and nuzzled her cheek. "Do you know how much I've missed you?! Don't do that ever again!" She cried softly.

"Hey, hey..." Marinette cups a hand around Tikki, bringing her in front of her face so she could look right in her eyes. "I won't ever do that again," she hesitated before continuing. "It was my fault for putting too much trust in them.."

"Them?" Chat asked. "Who's them?"

Fear and mental scars clouded Marinette's vision. "I...um..."

"Let's wait to ask that question," Tikki cut in. "She can answer that when she more mentally capable. Alright? Mari?"

Marinette nodded quickly.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked, I—"

"It's alright. It's natural for you to be curious. Considering the fact that it has been literal years." Marinette cut Chat off.

Chat sighed in defeat. "Alright...Bugaboo."

"We're still continuing with the nicknames? I thought you'd forget.."

"What?!" Chat was shocked at her response. "How could I forget my nicknames for my lady?"

"Easily..." Marinette turned her head away slightly.

"Goodness gracious Mari. If this is how you are now; I'm scared to know what actually happened." Tikki said with a frown on her face, her tone of voice laced with worry.

Marinette looked down at her lap, her hands gripping her ankles. "Trust me...you wouldn't want to know."

"Mari..." Chat whispered.

"Tikki is right," Master Fu put in. "Let Marinette settle back into her normal life and build her relationships again, then she should be mentally stable enough to tell the story."