Post-Reveal Misfortune

So I've recently come up with a starter for post-reveal, akumatized Marinette. I've seen a lot of pre-reveal, akumatized Marinettes (and Adriens), but I haven't really seen any post-reveal akumatized at all. So I'm going to be extremely mean and put the two of them through that.

Because I'm mean.

I'm sure everyone knows that by now.

(Don't ask about my song choice)
————————————————————————

It was a dreadful day for Marinette.

The after-school bullying from Chloe and Lila had been the worst.

They threw insult after insult, the two girls didn't quit, and they showed no mercy.

Marinette eventually found herself curled up in a dark corner near the back of the school, sobbing; the girls' verbal torture never ending.

At least, it seemed never ending until Adrien, with his enhanced hearing, heard and approached them, quickly stopping their verbal abuse towards Marinette for the day.

Once the girls were gone, Adrien quickly made attempts to try and comfort his lady. But she quickly ran home, ignoring him altogether, like he wasn't even there at all.

Once home, Marinette threw her stuff onto the floor and removed the earrings before wasting no time in burying herself into her pillows and blankets, not noticing the Akuma that flew in her partly opened window.

It phased into the bracelet Adrien had given her on her birthday and she was then given motivation for revenge.

Revenge for the girls that bully her and just plain disgust towards the rest of Paris and its citizens.

After letting the Akuma take control of her, she then started hovering over the city, draining innocent citizens of their luck and forcing them to have terrible things happen to them. Terrible things that would happen and people would say, "That's just unlucky."

People running away would constantly trip and fall, chances dropped and made it so no one would be any sort of winner.

When people hope and prayed silently in their mind for something to not happen, or someone to not show up, or for your name to not be called; the thing that they wished wouldn't happen, happened. All the time.

And every time she drained a citizen's luck, she would become more powerful. She fed off people's luck, and, theoretically, once she drained every citizen of Paris of their luck, she would become so powerful it would be almost impossible to defeat her.

The citizens could only hope that wouldn't happen.

—————

When Marinette had run off even though he tried to comfort her, Adrien felt a little sad, but decided to give her space since he had recently learned that this was a daily occurrence.

Though this time...it seemed a bit different.

Marinette had acted more strange. It made Adrien wonder if the girls were extremely harsh to her this time around, and Adrien could only hope that she didn't get akumatized.

That's why when he heard citizen screams, he started to worry.

The first thought that came to his mind was,

"I hope that's not my lady!"

Adrien quickly ran into a nearby alleyway so he could transform, but when Plagg flew out of his hiding spot in Adrien's white jacket, he seemed a bit...worried.