chater 8

*Nicole's POV*

After the basketball game we had gone to the Jacks and Sam's room and hung out.

I woke up the next morning and checked my phone. 1 text and a bunch of twitter notifications. I looked at the text first.

---

from: Big Pimp Sammy Wilk

hey babe! just wanted to tell you to come to my room when you wake up if you want to go to breakfast. whoever is up is gonna come:)

from: me

alright! lemme get ready and i'll be there soon:)

---

I took a quick shower, then put on some black Under Armour leggings that went to mid calf. I slipped on a Westside volleyball jacket that had my first name over my heart and my last name on the back, and flip flops. Obviously this wasn't what I would be wearing for the event, I just wanted some comfy clothes for breakfast. I put my long hair in a french braid and put on light makeup.

I exited my room then went to Sam's room where Sam, Gilinsky, Taylor, Shawn, and Matt were sitting. I was surprised Johnson was still asleep, in the same room as the loud 5 boys.

"Morning, babe" Sam said, giving me a quick peck.

"Morning"

"Ready to go?" Matt asked. We all nodded, then made our way to the lobby. We got into the limo, since Bart had rented it for us for the whole weekend.

"So are you excited for the show tonight, Nicole?" Shawn asked me as we took our seats in the vehicle.

"Yes! I'm really excited, I'm gonna be singing my new song in public tonight." I smiled.

"I bet it's great. You really have a beautiful voice, they will love you"

"Well thank you, Shawn. Your voice isn't to bad either" I winked.

Sam pulled me closer to him and kissed me. It was kinda random, but I kissed back.

"Woe woe woe.... Break it up and try to not make me puke" Taylor said.

We pulled away and laughed.

We got to the restaurant and walked in. We sat in a big circular booth and ordered our drinks.

"Guys last night I couldn't sleep at first so I decided to watch TV cause I forgot to bring my laptop so I couldn't watch Netflix. There was literally nothing on so I ended up watching 'Sex Sent Me To The ER'... My life will never be the same.... Never" I said. They all started laughing. "It's not funny! That show is so gross"

"Well you could've watched a movie from the hotel" Matt said.

"Yah but I have to pay for it."

"You're a cheap monster aren't you?" Sam said, wrapping his arm lazily around me.

"You have no idea."

---

We just got back from breakfast and I had to get ready for the event. Since Sam was already ready, he decided to just hang out in my room with me.

"So, what do you think of the boys?" he asked, as I looked through my suitcase, to pick out an outfit.

"They're all really nice" I smiled. "Although they are big on the flirting"

"They're not the only flirts" he mumbled under his breath, probably not wanting me to hear.

"What?"