Chapter 9

*Sam's POV*

I didn't mean to start a fight with Nicole. That was the last thing I wanted to do. All I was trying to do was confront her about it, but then instead of explaining myself, I got mad. And now, seeing her sing with Shawn up on the stage, makes me want to punch something. I was the one who said we were done, all she said was to leave her room. What a mistake I made... God, I'm such an idiot.

"Ok everyone, you're free to go on stage" a worker said. We all ran out and I put on a fake smile. I wasn't gonna be depressed the whole time and make this show awkward. I'll talk to her later.

"Hello everyone!" Aaron screamed. "I'm Aaron!"

"I'm Taylor!"

"NASH!"

"HOLA I'M CAMERON"

"JOHNSON"

"I'm Gilinsky!!"

"Shawn!"

"I'm, um.... Sam. Right Sam.." I said, of course... I forgot my name. What the hell is wrong with me?!

"I'm Cartah"

"I'm Matt!"

"Hi, everyone. My name is Nicole" she said, waving to everyone. She seemed kinda sad... Of course she was, I dumped her. But, she was all flirty with Shawn earlier. She didn't seem sad earlier.

"So you're all probably wondering who Nicole is and why she's here," JJ said. "Nicole is a good friend of me, Jack, and Sam. Bart invited her, because she sings and she will be performing some songs tonight and tomorrow! Everyone show some love!" everyone started screaming and I saw her blush.

"Yah! Tonight I'm gonna sing some covers, then sing 2 songs with Shawn, and me and Johnson and Gilinsky are gonna sing a song together too" she explained.

---

The rest of the night went by really fast. I had fun, but I was glad it was over. We were all walking out to the limo when I took a hold of her wrist. She turned around and looked at me.

"Oh, uh hi Sam." she looked at the ground.

"Nicole, can we go for a walk... We should talk about what happened earlier."

"Sure" she plainly said. We told the others we'll be back later and then started walking in the cold night air.

"So.. I hope you know that when I said we're done, I wasn't serious. I just got angry. I just don't want to lose you, so I had gotten mad that you and Shawn were getting close, so I didn't realize what I was saying. But I know now that you weren't flirting with him, and you really were just being nice, cause thats just the type of girl you are; you try to be nice to everyone you meet. I was being a dick earlier. And seeing you laughing with Shawn and holding his hand and singing with him just made me really sad because you're mine. I'm sorry... Will you forgive me?" I looked into her eyes while speaking every word.

"Sam, I will forgive you. But please, next time can you just believe me. I only have eyes for you and no one else... Well besides Liam Payne, but whatever." she said laughing at the last part, which caused me to laugh too. "I love you, Sam and I don't wanna lose you either."

"I'm glad you forgave me. I love you more than you can imagine, Nicole. And, if you didn't forgive me before Monday, the ride back would be awkward" she laughed and hit my arm playfully. "So you said that you had written a song that you were gonna sing today, and you didn't. Will I get to hear it tomorrow?"

"Of course! I didn't sing it today cause I was nervous that I would break down in tears in the middle of it" she blushed.

-----------------

OK everyone that is chapter 9! it's pretty short compared to all the other chapters and I'm sorry about that, I just wanted to make this chapter just about Sam and Nicole making up:) ily!