chapter 15 (trying aagain)

*Nicole's POV*

I woke up the next morning at 6 am. Yes, I'm done with school but because I love Sam so much, I'm sacrificing my sleep to go with him and his family to SD. Wow, I'm such a great girlfriend.

Sam had helped me pack last night, then gone home at 3 am. I quickly showered, then put on black soffe shorts with a black tee shirt that read 'i pooped today!' and put on my Nike roshes. I tied my hair in a ponytail then put all my toiletries in my bag.

I walked downstairs. My dad was gonna drive me to Sams so I wouldn't have to leave my car there for 4 days. My dad was in the kitchen making bacon.

"Morning big pimp" I said to my dad, sitting down at the counter.

"Morning fagrieta."

"Are you gonna call me a fag for the rest of my life?"

"Yup. At your wedding, when I say my speech I'll say 'I'm so proud of my baby fag. She really is just a fag but deserves all the love in the world'."

"Wow, so deep. That was actually very inspiring dad." I laughed as he slid a plate of food in front of me.

"I try I try"

We ate then left for the Wilkinsons house. Once we got there, my dad insisted he come inside so he could have a talk with Sam's dad. Ever since me and Sams started dating, him and Ben ((A/N: i'm pretty sure that's his name but idek so lets go with that)) have been going golfing together at our course. It's like they have an old man bromance.

We walked in and they were all sitting in the living room.

"Your favorite person ever is here!" my dad yelled. "Oh and Nicole"

Everyone laughed. "You're not funny, dad."

"Funnier that you, fag"

"Ok, lets get this show on the road before I get called a fag one more time." i said, then everyone called me a fag. "Nice to know you guys are on my side" I laughed.

After a couple minutes we said goodbye to my dad then left. Sam and I were in the very back, Annie, Emily, and Ben in the middle, then Ben and Lori in the front.

"So I would just like to tell you guys that we're staying in hotel instead of grandma and grandpa's. And once we're all settled in we are going out to lunch with the grandparents, and aunt Terry and uncle Scott." Lori said and we all nodded.

Sam and I got cuddled under a blanket and I took our my phone and earbuds, giving him one to listen to music with me. He stuck it in his ear and I did the same, then I pressed shuffle. The song 'Once In A Lifetime' by Landon Austin came on.

"It's our song" I whispered to him and he smiled down at me. I watched as he took my phone and pressed the repeat button. I closed my eyes, trying to fall asleep to the music.

------------

GUYS THIS IS REALLY SHORT BUT I"M KINDA IN A HURRY AND IDK but ya i updated earlier and i updated now and if i have time later on i might update bc bored and no life

but guys i just wanna say ilyasm:))))

oh and also i know i was gonna write a chapter about nicole meeting ben and emily but I FORGOT OMG sorry hehe i'm so silly but plz don't hate me