chapter 20

*Nicole's POV*

Cass and I just got back home from Cali. I still wanted Jack and Cass to make up but I wasn't in the mood to even be near Sam just yet. So I let Cass go to Gilinsky's and I'm just gonna stay home.

I unpacked then went downstairs, where my sister and parents were sitting in the din.

"Hey guys" I plopped down on the couch next to my dad.

"Hey hun. How was Cali?" my mom asked.

"It was good. I had a lot of fun with my friends and I definitely wouldn't have any problem with doing it again." I said. I decided I wouldn't tell them about what happened with the whole Sam thing, because if we ever got back together then my parents might be against it because he had hurt me already.

"That's good. We sure did miss you" my dad smiled, giving me a side hug. 

"I missed you guys a lot too. Although I had a lot of fun, I'm glad to be back home." 

I talked with them a bit longer until I decided to go back up to my room and try to take a nap. While I was watching Netflix my phone vibrated. A text from Sam. 

---

Big Pimp Sammy Wilk: hey babe, why weren't you at Gilinsky's? we missed you. and good news, johnson and cass are back together!

me: thats good for them.

Big Pimp Sammy Wilk: you don't sound too happy. you ok?

me: just grand.

Big Pimp Sammy Wilk: Nicole tell me whats wrong.

me: idk, maybe go ask ashley. i'm sure she'll know

Big Pimp Sammy Wilk: what are you talking about???

me: this ring a bell? (the picture of sam and ashley kissing)

Big Pimp Sammy Wilk: oh god... i'm not gonna say it's not what it looks like... because it is exactly what it looks like. i don't really know what to say other than i'm sorry. i was just caught up and  missed you.....

me: you missed me so you decided to kiss another girl? what a great idea

Big Pimp Sammy Wilk: Nicole please forgive me. i love you and i'm so so so so sorry.

me: bye Sam.

---

I set my phone down and watched Netflix for the next half hour till there was a knock on my bedroom door.

"Mom I just want to be alone" I mumbled.

"Its not your mom Nicole." it was Sam.

"Go away."

"I'm not leaving till you let me in. I love you Nicole."

"If you loved me why'd you kiss Ashley."

"I don't know, Nicole. But what I do know is that you mean everything to me and I'm not leaving till you forgive me."

"Well then you can sit outside of my room till you die because I'm never forgiving you. You promised..." I trailed off as my voice cracked.

"I know I promised. But I'm sorry. I need you..."

"And I need a boyfriend I can trust so I guess we're both not getting what we need." I know I was being a bitch but I can't stand being cheated on. It makes you feel like shit and that the person that cheated on you wanted more than what you're giving them.