epilogue

After the wedding Sam and Nicole went on their honeymoon in Greece, their dream spot. They spent nine days there and it was an even better vacation than their first trip to California together. After about a year, Nicole and Sam had their first child together. It was a boy, which they named Jack Patrick Wilkinson. Two years later they had twin girls, named Autumn Elizabeth and Gemma Alexis Wilkinson. Sam lived till he was 87, Nicole lived to be 84. She had died from breast cancer and Sam had died from not taking his medicine. He was growing unhealthy when Nicole died. He was put on a prescription, but stopped taking it after a while because he wanted to die. He wanted to be with Nicole.

Cassidy and Jack J got married, too. Of course Nicole was the maid of honor and just like at Sam and Nicole's wedding, Jack had two best men, Sam and Gilinsky. Cassidy and Jack only had one kid, a boy named Cooper Samuel Johnson. Cass and Jack died at the same age, day, and by the same way; a car crash. Cooper was only six when they died, so Sam and Nicole adopted him, since they were the god parents, leaving them with four kids.

Julia and Luke weren't able to get married. Julia had died from food poisoning when she was 23. Luke was devastated for years. He was 26 when he finally decided that Julia wouldn't want him to be depressed for the rest of his life. So Luke had met a girl named Natalie, they are married now with 2 kids. Brooklyn Julia Waters and Cameron James Waters.

Pia and Jack G got married after 4 years of dating. They had 1 girl, named Maya Rose Gilinsky. Pia died when she was 85, Jack when he was 77.

-------------------

guys. thats the end. the fucking end of this story. i'm sad this is over and i know i've said that so many times but wow... it's over:((((

thank you all for reading, voting, and commenting. i love you all so much:)

OH AND BTW THE NEW LUKE STORY IS UP YAY