chapter 10

*Nicole's POV*

I was glad me and Sam made up. He has been the best boyfriend a girl could ever ask for.

After me and Sam talked about what happened, we walked back to the hotel. We didn't realize just how long the walk was until we actually had to walk it. It took about 25 minutes till we finally got to the hotel. In the last 5 minutes of the walk I was getting really tired of walking so Sam gave me a piggy back ride. We entered his room, where all the others were.

"Hi everyone!!" I exclaimed as Sam put me on the bed.

"Thank goodness you guys are fine again, the ride home on Monday would've been awkward" JJ said.

"That's what I said!" Sam exclaimed. I glanced towards Shawn. He looked hurt. I didn't blame him, I basically led him on earlier.

I took my phone out and texted him while everyone was talking.

---

To: Shawny Boy

sorry Shawn...

---

I saw him look at his phone and then just put it back in his pocket without replying. God, I felt terrible.

"Guys lets go swimming!" Nash said. We all agreed and then I left to go change.

I changed into a coral swimsuit that had blue palm trees covering it. I put on one of Sam's tee shirts over it with black Soffe shorts and flip flops. I took the waterfall braid out and put my hair in a ponytail. I left my room and we all went to the pool.

Once we were in there all the boys just dropped their stuff and ran into the pool. I laughed to myself and sat down on one of the chairs. I grabbed my phone and tweeted.

---

@nicoleharding: thanks for anyone who came out tonight, i had a great time! see all you cute little Minnesotans again tomorrow:)

---

"Nicole are you gonna come in or what?" Carter asked.

"I'll be right there" I said and got up and peeled my shirt and shorts off. The boys wolf whistled.

"Sorry boys, she's all mine" Sam smirked.

I jumped in. The rest of the time, the boys and I played Marco Polo like we were kids again. I had a great time with them.

---

I woke up the next morning from someone jumping on my bed and screaming "WAKE UP NICOLE!!!"

I groaned and opened my eyes. Sam and Gilinsky. "What do you want? I'm trying to sleep here..."

"We let you sleep... It's 3:30 and we have to be at the venue by 4:15." Jack said.

"SHITBALLS" I screamed and without saying anything else, ran to the bathroom to take a shower. When I was out I changed into a teal short sleeved crop top with a black overall dress. I slipped on some black vans and then straightened my hair, then curled it slightly to make it wavy. I put on a black beanie that said 'ain't no wifey' in bold white letters. I applied my normal makeup and then left my room and met Sam in the hallway and we walked to the lobby. Once we got there, we were of course the last people to get there.

"How come Nicole is always the last one to be ready?" Aaron asked.

"I'm a girl, what do you expect?"

We left at that and climbed in the limo.

"Give us a life tip, Nicole." Matt said, and I saw he was vining.