chapter 11

*Nicole's POV*

It's Monday and me and the boys just got home from Minnesota. We had a bunch of fun and it was nice to have yesterday and some of today to not have to do any meet and greets, and just hang out with the other boys. Me and Shawn are ok now, he is still a little hurt by the way I played him, though.

When we had gotten back, it was 9 pm so I just had them drop me off at home. Since I hadn't gotten as much sleep as normal this weekend, I decided to go straight to bed.

---

I woke up from my alarm blaring. I groaned and turned it off and took a shower. When I was out a put on some light washed slightly ripped high wasted jeans and a black flowy tee shirt that said 'I don't trust me either' with skeleton crossed fingers tucked into the jeans. I put on black combat boots and then straightened my hair. I put on my regular makeup then left the house.

School was very uneventful, as always. Nothing really happened. I filled the girls in what had happened with me and Sam, but we had made up, about Shawn, my new song, everything.

I was just watching TV when my phone started ringing. I grabbed it off the coffee table and saw that it was Sam. I answered. "Hello?"

"Hey babe! Can you come over?" he asked.

"Yeah, sure. I'll be there in ten minutes."

"Great. Bye, looooooveeee youuuuu"

I laughed lightly. "Love you too." I drove to his house.

Once I was at his house, I parked and walked in. He had told me to just go to his room so I did so. I opened the door and gasped in amazement.

On the wall across from the door, the words 'PROM?' we spelled out with some kind of paper that had patterns on it or something, but I was too far to see what it was. Sam stood at the end of the words, holding a poster that read 'or nah bc I suck idek LOLZ'. I laughed as I read the end card, then said, "Of course Sam!"

I walked over to him and gave him a quick peck, then looked closer at the words, then gasped once more. It turns out the paper was made of pictures of me Sam. "Sam, this has got to be the sweetest thing I've ever seen. Ever."

An even bigger smile than before grew upon his face. "I'm really glad you like it. I've been working on it for a while."

Soon his mom came in. "Sorry kids, but a mother has to get a picture of this!" we laughed and then Sam wrapped his arm around my waist, me doing the same. Our open hands held the sign. She took a few pictures then she smiled once again. "You two are too cute. Oh and tonight, both Emily AND Ben are coming home tonight. Annie couldn't though because she had some work party. But for dinner we're having steak, green beans, and mashed potatoes, your favorite Nicole!"

"Thank you Lori, but I'd hate to intrude your family dinner. As good as that sounds, I can eat at home"

"Oh no no no! You have to stay!" she said.

"Yeah, Coco. Plus, my siblings really want to meet you. Next time she's home you can meet Annie, but for now you have to stay to meet two of them!" Sam said.

"Ok, fine" I gave in, smiling.

"Great! I'm gonna go get the potatoes and beans started! Your father will be home soon Sam, to get started on the steaks." she said and left.

"Well, I guess it's time to really make our going-together-for-prom thing truly official. WE GOTTA POST IT ON INSTA!!" he said.

I laughed and we both began typing away. Before I was even done editing the picture, Sam had already posted it. I opened it.

---

@Sammywilk: HAHA sucks for you suckers, I, Sam Wilkinson, get to go to prom with the lovely @Nicoleharding, and y'all don't!!!!! I WIN AT LIFE!!!!

---

I laughed once again, he was too cute. Once i was done editing and what not, I posted it.

---

@Nicoleharding: goin to prom with the hottest boy at Westside, so actually I WIN and not Sam

---

"Prom this year is gonna be totally awesome. They changed the ruled for it, because last year, too many people were getting minors at after parties. So they're changing it to a lock in. So for post prom, you can change into comfier clothes of course, then you stay the school and they have games and what not until 6 AM, then they release us. They don't let us drink or anything, but I actually like that idea better than what it normally was, to be honest with you. And, to make prom even better, I get to go with the girl of my dreams." he said.

"That does sound better to me, too. This is gonna be the best prom ever!"

-----------------------------------------------

OK EVERYONE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE WHERE SHE MEETS SAMS SIBLINGS. ilyasm:)