chapter 30

*Nicole's POV*

I was sitting on the couch the next day, after going to the mall with the girls, watching my favorite show, Fashion Police, when there was a knock on the door. I paused it, not wanting to miss when Rita Ora was gonna be on, and made my way to the door. Sam stood there with flowers and a heart shaped box that I'm guessing had chocolates in it.

"Hi" he smiled.

"Hi" I let him in, not wanting him to stand out in the freezing cold.

"I came to apologize about what happened between me and Brock last night." he said and handed me the chocolates and flowers. He took off his jacket and hung up, then followed me to the kitchen to get a vase for the flowers.

"It's ok. I know that you don't want to lose me to anyone or anything. But you have to know that I'll never leave you. You're the love of my life and this life would kill me if I didn't have you." I smiled.

"And I know that now" he chuckled.

"I love you, Sammy." I said and kissed his nose.

"I love you too, Nicole" 

"Now that we have said that, let's film a video!" I ran up to my room, Sam slowly following me.

I grabbed my camera and tri-pod and he asked, "What are we gonna do?"

"Let's go downstairs and film us making cupcakes!" I exclaimed. He agreed and we carried my camera things back down to the kitchen. Luckily we had cupcake mix. We set it up in front of the island and then we started.

"Hello everyone, Nicole here. Today I am joined with my boyfriend, Sammy, and today we are gonna make cupcakes!"

"We are gonna take you step-by-step on how to make vanilla cupcakes and we hope you won't get sick of us" Sam said.

"SOOO let's get started!" I clapped my hands. "Will you get a bowl? I'll get water and eggs" I said to Sam. He nodded and we grabbed the stuff we would need.

"So we have our bowl and the first thing you do is pour the mix into the bowl, like so." Sam said slowly and pored the powder into the bowl.

"Ok Sam I know we told them we are gonna take them step by step but you don't have to literally do it step by step" I rolled my eyes, giggling.

"Fine then, little miss bossy" he said in a girly, sassy voice, in a jokingly way. I laughed.

We mixed the mix, water, and eggs together. "Ok now we are gonna pour the batter into these cute little cups" I said and we began pouring it into them.

"This looks like cum" Sam said, trying to keep a straight face. My jaw dropped and I looked at the camera.

"You are so gross! Why am I even dating you?!" I exclaimed and, just like Sam, tried to keep a straight face.

"Because I have abs" he lifted his shirt up, showing his six pack. "Notice how it shines in the light."

"Notice how I try to hold back my puke" I joked.

"Fine, I will never go to the beach in the summer with you ever again. You know, if my abs make you want to puke" he said sassily. I burst out laughing.

"Anyway" I rolled my eyes, turning my attention back to the cupcakes. We finished filling the paper cups then put them in the oven.

"So you are gonna let those cook until they turn a beautiful shade of sexy and mouth watering" Sam said in a posh accent.

Once the cupcakes were done cooking, we waited until they were cooled down. We had stopped filming while we did that, otherwise the video would be super long. "Ok, now that the cupcakes are cooled down, we can decorate them!" I said when we started filming again.

Sam and I decorated them with different color frosting's, adding sprinkles,too. There were 30 cupcakes, we weren't quite sure why we made so much, but we did. We had even decorated 12 specially. 'Sam + Nicole = <3' ((A/N: the heart would be like a heart emoji i'm on my laptop rn soooo)) was spelled on the twelve, one letter on each.

"Guys, look at what we did!" Sam exclaimed, then took the camera off the tri pod and showed the 12 cupcakes with our names on them.

"We are so cheesy, oh my god" I giggled.

"But in a cute way" Sam said after putting the camera back in its original position. I pecked his cheek, then he pecked mine. Then we pretended to be little kids having their first kiss and made it really fast and awkward, it was actually super funny.

"Ok everyone, so that was how to make cupcakes! Um, I hope you enjoyed that, I know we can get a little off track at times so I'm apologizing in advance. If you make cupcakes anytime soon and decorate them you can tweet or gram a picture with the hastag cupcakeswithSicole! Ok, so we are gonna go! Byeeeee" Sam and I waved to the camera and then we turned it off.

"Let's go edit this" I said and took a bite of a cupcake.

"Ok, just let me take a picture of you eating that" he took out his phone. I raised my eyebrow but agreed. I put the cupcake in front of my nose and looked at it cross eyed. He took the picture then we went upstairs with my camera after cleaning up.

After editing we were still super bored so we decided to go on YouNow. We tweeted about it and started it after about 10 minutes.

"Hi everyone!" Sam exclaimed to the laptop. Comments were already coming in saying how adorable we are together and how glad they all were about us getting back together. It made me so happy to see that Sam and I were peoples otp's. I've always thought of Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick as mine.

"We are super bored and we just got done filming a video for my channel and it will be up tomorrow incase you were wondering" I said.

"It was a really gay video but as long as I'm in it, it makes is a thousand times better" he added.

"You are so damn cocky sometimes" I rolled my eyes.

"Guys comment dares for us to do!" Sam changed the subject. We read some of them. "Lets do this one!" he pointed to one. It read 'switch clothes. every piece of clothing, besides bras and underwear, unless you're into that type of stuff;)'. I laughed.

"We are definitely into that kinda stuff" I winked.

"No we're not. Ya lyin" Sam said. ((A/N: hehe Matt Espinosa reference hehe i'm so cool))

"Ok we're gonna go change. Don't go anywhere, fellas" I said in a host voice.

We went behind the laptop so they couldn't see us and we peeled out clothes off, handing them to each other. Luckily, Sam was wearing sweatpants and a tee shirt. But, unfortunately for him, I had been wearing white high wasted skinny jeans and a short tee shirt, that was very tight, that read 'i'm jealous of me too'.

"Oh my god I look like a fucking faggot." he said, looking in the mirror.

I giggled. "That's too bad, I look quite adorable, I must say." We walked back to the laptop. We had been sitting on the bed so if we sat you couldn't get a good look at our outfits. So we moved it and stood at the side of my bed so that they could see our full bodies.

"I'm so done with this" he mumbled.

"I'm loving every second of this actually" I said, trying to hold back my laughter.

Everyone was commenting about how gay Sam looked and all that stuff. It was actually super funny. He kept complaining about how uncomfortable his balls were and about how he could barely breath because of how tight my jeans and shirt were on him.

--------------------------------------------

hehe for some reason i quite enjoy this chapter idk CAN ANYONE ELSE IMAGINE SAM DRESSED IN HIGH WASTED JEANS AND A CROP TOP OMG HAHAHA I MAKE MYSELF LAFF.