chapter 25

*Nicole's POV*

We pulled into Mack's driveway and climbed out of Julia's car. I took a deep breath. I looked around as we made our way to the door. I saw Johnson's car, Brock's, Mason's and Sam's. I sighed to myself as I thought of all the memories that came with that car. Me and Sam singing along, terribly, to songs like Classic, Problem, Black Widow, and Treasure. Sneaking out a lot at about 2 AM and driving to this big hill just outside of Omaha and parking there, we looked at the stars and ate Skittles and Nerds. So many memories, so much love was filled in that car.

Cass must have noticed me looking at it because she rubbed my back and told me to breath and that it'll be fine. I nodded and we entered the house. We didn't see any of our friends so we just went to the kitchen to grab a drink. While we were walking I looked down at my phone and suddenly pumped into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry." the person said. Although he was looking down at his feet, I knew exactly who it was.

"It's-it's okay" I mumbled. I could see his eyes widen and he raised his head.

"Hi Nicole." he said.

"Hi Sam." I said shyly.

"Um, Nicole we're gonna go find Jack and Luke." Julia said and her and Cass winked and made kissy faces as they walked away. Luckily Sam hasn't seen.

"Can we talk?" he asked me. I nodded and we walked down to the basement where, thankfully, no one was.

"I'm sorry Nicole." he said as we sat down. "I can't stress that enough. I made a mistake. A big one. I wish I could take it back but sadly it's impossible" he looked down at his lap, fidgeting with his fingers.

"I know you're sorry Sam." I sighed. "But that doesn't help the fact that you cheated me, with my enemy. And the worst thing is that you weren't even drunk."

"I know. I wasn't drunk and had full control of my actions. And I know that it was Ashley. Trust me, you're not the only one who hates her in this situation. I honestly don't know what I was thinking but as soon as I realized what I was doing I pulled away. The pictures were just taken too soon. I love you, Nicole and I'd do anything to take back that day. All I can say is sorry and I love you"

"Sam. As much as I hate to admit it, I love you, too. I hate myself for still loving you, but I do. There's no way I can't not love you. But I just need someone who I can trust when I'm not with them."

"And that someone is me. Not Gilinsky, not Brock. Me." he said.

"Gilinsky? Brock? What does that have to do with this at all?!" I raised my eyebrow, confused.

"Well you tell Gilinsky everything, same with Brock. When did you decide to like them?"

"Sam I have no fucking idea what you're talking about. They're both just really good friends of mine. Nothing more and nothing less." I said.

He sighed. "Look Nicole. Please just forgive me and let me back into your life. I want you more than ever right now. I need you." As he spoke, tears formed in his eyes, but he didn't let them fall.

In that moment, I forgave him. I realized that Sam is all I need right now and I can't not forgive him after seeing him on the verge on tears. It hurt to watch him feel so guilty. I love him. Without thinking I cupped his face in my hands and pressed my lips gently to his.

"I forgive you, big pimp Sammy Wilk" I laughed lightly and he did the same. As I watched him laugh I finally felt happy again. I felt like everything I needed is back in the palm of my hands.

"I love you, Coco."

"I love you too, Sammy."

---------

HEY SO HI. lol i just wanted to thank you for 3k reads!!!! i love you all so much and thank you for being awesome as hell😘😘😘

byeeeeeeeee