I'm Not Sure how I Missed You!

Jack sent Elsa the video of the ice skater from the show that night. It was late, so he didn't expect nor receive any messages before morning.
❄❄❄
Elsa she had gone straight to bed when she got home. She was so tired. Thankfully she didn't have to work tomorrow.
In the morning, she found she had a text from Jack. She smirked foolishly as she opened it. A video. It was captioned: can u do this?
She pressed play.
It was an ice skater spinning around and arou- "Wait!"
She stared at the skater. The video was a little fuzzy but she could just make out the white blonde hair, and the light blue dress.
"Jack was there!" She exclaimed, though it was only a whisper. Her eyes were as wide as ever.
The video stopped before the skater stopped spinning. It was only about 15 seconds long.
"Oh my go-"
Her phone dinged.
Jack: u get my vid? ;)
Elsa: yup.
Jack: well...
Did he know it was her? Was he stalking her? This was both strange and, well, awkward.
Elsa: yes, I can do that.
Jack: really? *raises eyebrow*
Elsa: really. *keeps face straight*
Jack: haha I'd like to see that ;D
'You did...' Elsa thought to herself.
Elsa: of course you would :p
How could she miss him!? Sure, she didn't know what he looked like, but he was there! She mentally face-palmed.
Jack: so what's up?
Elsa: what's your last name?
Jack: ...
Elsa: jack?
Jack: promise not to laugh?
Elsa was confused.
Elsa: okay...
Jack: you didn't promise. 😒
Elsa: okay, I pinky promise :)
Jack: frost.
Elsa: what?
Jack: Frost.
He didn't clarify.
Elsa: are you joking with me?
Jack: no.
Elsa: you're name is Jack Frost...
Jack: yup.
Elsa: like the make believe guy that nips at your nose?
Jack:yes...
Elsa: oh
This guy was strange.
Jack: it was my parents. Not me. They thought Jackson Frost was hilarious..
Elsa: were they drunk?
Jack: no, just crazy.
Elsa: I see...
Jack: so, Elsa with no last name, what is up?
Elsa: I have a last name
Jack: and that is...
Elsa: Arendelle.
❄❄❄
Jack stared at his phone, wide eyed.
No. Way.
Elsa's family owned the ice rink that he worked at...
Jack: ur dad owns the ice rink?
Elsa: yeah, why?
Jack: I, uh, work there..
Elsa: you do?
Jack: yup.
Elsa: since when?
Jack: since yesterday
Elsa: uh
Jack: what?
Elsa: I performed there last night.
Jack swore his eyes popped right out of his head.
Jack: what part?
Elsa: the ice queen..
Jack almost swore something, but he was speechless. He sent her a video of herself. And asked if she could do that. How embarrassing. He forgot to reply.
Elsa: hello?
Jack: yeah?
Elsa: did you talk to me? Last night after the show?
Jack: I might have ;)
❄❄❄
Oh god! How could she have missed it!? Jack was right in front of her face and she didn't know it! How stupid!
She couldn't wait for Tuesday.
For some reason, she wanted to see him again, to talk to him again in person. Oh great, now she was getting obsessive. Crap.
Jack. She saw Jack. Elsa strained her brain for details. He had white, messy hair. His eyes were blue, very blue. He had the black uniform for tray boys on, of course. His face was strong, especially his jaw. He was hot, but Elsa wasn't the type to really care.
"Well now what?" She gasped, though no one could hear her.
It was only 7 in the morning. A Friday summer morning. She pondered her options.
❄❄❄
Elsa. Elsa Arendelle. He had seen her. He had seen Elsa Arendelle. She was pretty. She hadn't talked to him in person much. Yet. Tuesday was going to be fun. He planned to annoy the heck out of this girl. This was still a game, after all. Right?