Im sure this is annoying

Jack eventually found a shirt that Tooth approved of. They got out of the store just in time to eat and Jack to get to the rink for his job. Jack parked outside Tooth's house. "Thanks, Tooth. I owe you one."
"Yup! This was fun!" She got out, grabbed her bags and walked up to her house.
Jack hurried to the ice rink so he wouldn't be late.
❄❄❄
Elsa tried again. "Come on, pick up!"
Anna came into the kitchen where Elsa was sitting.
"Still won't answer?"
"Nope," Elsa sighed and put her head down on the table.
"Why don't we call his house?"
"I don't know his house number."
"We can look it up in the phone book!" Anna said, excitedly.
"How? I don't know his address."
"I do! Remember, I was going to take you there when you guys were working stuff out."
"Oh yeah," Elsa thought. "Okay," she pulled out the phone book and Anna looked up the number.
"Got it!" Anna picked up the phone and dialed the number. She handed the phone to Elsa once it started ringing.
"Hello?"
"Hello, Mrs. Frost?"
"Yes, who is this?"
"Elsa Arendelle. Is Jack home?"
"No, he has work right now."
Elsa looked at the time. It was after 7, of course he was at work.
"Oh, thank you. Once he gets home, please tell him to call me."
"Of course, Dear."
"Thank you."
Elsa hung up. And looked to Anna who shrugged.
❄❄❄
Jack walked up to the ice rink. He dug in his pockets, but he couldn't find his phone. He went back to his car and dug around in there, but he still couldn't find it. He face palmed. "Tooth," he said under his breath.
Having to ignore it for now, be walked back to the rink so he wouldn't be late.
Tonight was a steady night and nothing unusual happened. Once he was done, he drove home, completely forgetting about stopping at Tooth's.
It was late when he got home, and he found a note on the fridge: Call Ella.
Jack grinned when he saw his mother's note. He went to grab his phone out of his... "Crap!" He went to his home phone and dialed in her number.
"Hello?"
Jack scowled. "What are you doing with Elsa's phone?"
"Answering it," Hans said.
"Obviously, but why?"
"It was ringing."
Jack was tired of these smart aleck answers. "Where's Elsa?"
"In her room."
"Put her on the phone."
"Why?"
"Because I need to talk to her."
"Nah." Hans hung up on him.
"Arg! Someday I am going to strangle him to death," Jack mumbled as he re dialed. No one answered. "Figures."
❄❄❄
Elsa looked around her room for her phone. Hans was downstairs, but that wasn't new. She walked down the stairs to find Hans sitting on the couch.
"Have you seen my phone?"
"Nope, lose it, Ice Queen?"
Elsa ignored him and looked on the counters in the kitchen. Nada. "Are you sure?" She asked Hans suspiciously.
"Yup," he popped the 'p'.
Elsa looked around some more. Suddenly, she heard a familiar ring coming from Hans' pocket.
She held out her hand. "Give it."
"Why?" He was playing dumb with her.
"Because it's mine."
"Oh," Hans pulled out her phone and dangled it in his fingers. "You mean this?" He asked innocently.
"Stop playing with me," she reached for it, but he only held it further away. "Hans, please give me the phone."
It rang again.
"Nope."
Elsa sighed, frustrated.
"Anna!"
Anna came rushing down the steps. "What?"
"Hans took my phone."
"Children, stop fighting. Hans, give Elsa her phone back."
"No."
"Don't make me send you to the corner!"
"No! Not the corner! Anything but the corner!"
Suddenly, all three burst out laughing. Elsa gave Anna the look and they lunged at Hans, yanking the phone from his grasp.
Elsa went to see who called her. It read: 3 missed calls
"Seriously, Hans?!" She screamed. "You put a lock on my phone!"
Hans grinned.
❄❄❄
Jack gave up on her cell phone and looked up Elsa's home phone number in the book and dialed in the numbers. Surely Elsa would answer then, but the call stopped abruptly. "What?"
❄❄❄
Elsa went to the home phone.
"I wouldn't try calling him if I were you," Hans said.
"And why not?"
"I think someone blocked his number."
"You what?" Elsa was about to lose her mind.
She tried anyway and sure enough, the call didn't go through.