you

i cant explain how much you mean to me. you make me so vulnerably happy words cannot express. i adore & love everything about you , your smiles the cutest thing and your laugh brings me the slightest joy , your touch makes me weak and i love how i could listen to you speak all day long and just listen to you rant about how much certain people annoy you or your crazy & reckless stories. i swear i fall in love with you more each day , i havent felt true feelings in a long time. you have this certain affect on me no one else does , you can make me happy in a split second when im at my worst.
you're so precious , cute , handsome and hot in all ways without even trying. your so gentle and kind , but when needed , you can be salty and fight back. your so special to me and im sure i dont want anyone else , because right now im focused on you and only you.
you deserve happiness. no one deserves heartbreak. your literally the most precious person , who's always nice no matter how many times he says he gives up , you still are. you just get taken advantage of. you keep getting hurt. it hurts me deeply when your sad , because all i wanna do is always make you happy and protect you from everything bad. whats good is that everything you go through is supposed to only make you stronger and i'll be by your side the whole way , i always will be. im never gonna leave. i dont want to. im always gonna do my best to show you how much you mean to me and how special you are. i'll always love you , and only you until times end. just please , dont give up on me. keep fighting and stay strong for me. your my tough solider. remember , im always here.
- Nina.