The Wedding

The Wedding

Jasmine

“Are you ready sweetheart?”

I clutched my dad’s hand tight taking a deep breath. I took a moment to study his handsome features, his deep brown skin, sturdy shoulders, and sharp keen eyes that for once was soft and light.

“Yes” I whispered faintly. My heart was caught in my throat and I felt I would swoon. The eighty member orchestra began to play Mendelssohn Wedding March from Midsummer Nights Dream, and I was instantly transported into a fairytale.

My mom finally conceded and reluctantly decided to let me have my wedding my own way. the wedding planner turned our garden into a lush tropical paradise. Plumeria flowers encased the whole ceremony in a delicate floral awning encompassing the entire backyard. Specially imported pink hydrangeas dotted the massive flora shelter that contained the eight hundred plus attendee‘s. It felt ethereal. Being covered and surrounded by so much foliage sent an array of delicious intermingling scents. I took a step forward and my father followed suit. My lace lightly-diamond studded veil impaired my vision slightly, but I could still see Sean looking absolutely delicious in a Brioni tuxedo. His dreads were freshly twisted and he worn them down, free, and unbounded. He had a nice edge and no jewelry. His smile sent shivers through my body anticipating the love making we would both be indulging in tonight. For as abruptly as it came my period ended leaving me feeling surprising light and free. I had loss five pounds and had to have my dress altered at the last minute. 

“Take care of my princess” My dad said giving me away.

He kissed my forehead and we both took our places. It seemed we flew down that aisle my only focus was on Sean.

My dress glittered containing more than twenty pounds of authentic Swarovski crystals strategically placed, complementing my petite body. I did feel like a princess about to marry my prince.

Sean nodded to my father in response and kissed my hand. He helped me up to the platform and the music ceased.

Tati handed me my bouquet and I turned my attention back to Sean. 

I was so caught up in the depth of eyes, the warm feel of his touch that I was shocked when the pastor said it was time to exchange vows.

Sean

I wuz too shocked wen I saw Jazz start down the aisle. I thought my heart would stop. She looked unbelievably gorgeous. Her hair was elegantly pulled back by a thin diamond band that resembled a crown and even though a veil covered her face I could still see her beautiful eyes, those eyes that first captured me, that pierced me and made my dick ache to be buried deep inside her. Her dress fit her curvy body perfectly emphasizing her full breast, tiny waist and ample hips. I grabbed her hand and kissed it wishing I could kiss her somewhere else. I don’t even kno who da hell the pastor was or what he was saying I was lost in her mesmerizing eyes, the allure of her scent,  the soft silkiness of her skin which I wanted to caress so bad.