Draco X Marija

The air was filled with fire, rubble, smoke, the cries of spells and screams of people. Every where I turned there were people fighting. Surging forwards a red flash of light skimmed my ear, leaving a stining sensation. Alerting me that the spell was a stunning charm.

Suddenly a swirl of black smoke appeared in front of me causing me to come to a skidding halt. Turning around I tried to run back the way I came but sadly another swirl of dark smoke blocked my path. 

Within a blink of an eye I was surrounded by snarling Death eaters. With shaking hands I raised my wand but a sharp flick and a low growl sent my wand flying into the hands of a Death eater.

Before I could do anything they all charged at me. Hands clawing at any part of my body that they could touch. I felt the familiar sensation of the tugging of my navel and realised that I was being disapparated somewhere unknown to me.

Snarling at me the hooded morons roughly threw me into a dark and dingy cell. My face smacked onto the floor of the cell. The taste of blood filled my mouth as a straightened up. Anger flowed through me like a tsunami. 

I rattled on the bars of my cage, yelling and shouting things that would make the hairs on the devil curl.

After a couple of minutes a black haired women appeared, unfortunately she looked all to familiar. 

"Lookie who it is!" She squealed in delight, showing off her crocked teeth. 

"It's ittle, wittle, Marija." Bellatrix Lestrange cackled through the bars of the cage I was held in.

"Let me out, or I swear to God that you will be begging for death once I'm finished with you." I growled, glaring at the maddened witch, who only laughed in response.

"The Dark Lord will need people to torture once he's demolished this awful school."

 I shouted angrily and smacked my hands on the bars of the cage as Bellatrix strode away cackling madder then ever.

-

Time dragged by, it felt like I was running through syrup. I didn't know how long I'd been stuck in this cell, I was too weak to do anything. I was sleep ridden, starved and didn't have the energy to fight back.

Hurried footsteps caught my attention. Turning my head slowly I saw the face of Draco Malfoy appear through the bars.

Great. Just great. Some one to come and gloat at me. Again. I thought. But I was pleasantly surprised. 

"Look. I know you hate me. I treated you horribly at Hogwarts and I do not deserve your forgiveness. But, I love you. I always have and I always will. I lover everything about you, your laugh, your smile, your eyes and countless other things. That is why I'm doing this." He spoke barley above a whisper but I caught every word.

Draco's grey eyes where full of fear, sadness and regret. He stood up just as a couple of my kidnappers arrived.

"What are you doing here?" One snarled, hand tightening around his wand.  

"Let her go. Let her go and you can have me instead. I assure you that I am much more valuable." He spoke calmly but firmly. 

The kidnappers exchanged looks then one grabbed Draco roughly by the arms while the other grabbed me. He pulled me to my feet and dragged me to my feet. As soon as I was out, my eyes locked with Draco's. I wanted to cry out, to help him but I couldn't.

The kidnapper disapparated to some patch of woods where he dropped my and disapparated away. Luckily I managed to grab the kidnappers wand. 

As soon as my head hit the floor, darkness came over me.

-

My eyes fluttered open, I stared around. I noticed that I was in St Mungos Hospital. Groaning I rolled over.

Then I remembered what happened. 

Draco.

He sacrificed everything so I could walk freely. He loves me. And I love him. I always have. Despite my many attempts to abandon my feelings for him, I had failed.

Rising from my bed I saw that I was still in the close from that day. Picking up the wand I nicked and stowing it away in my pocket, I slipped out of the word I was in. 

Carefully walking out of the hospital I entered the muggle street. Spotting an ally near by, I slipping into it and disapparated away. Back to Draco.

Arrived just around the corner of where the cell I was previously kept in and where Draco was currently being held.

Peeking round the corner I shot two stunning charms at the guards. I rushed around the corner and tapped the lock with my wand muttering a low, "Alohomora."

I spotted Draco in a corner of the cell. His cloths ripped and hair tasseled. He had a split lip and a swollen eye.  

"Draco." I gasped, kneeling down to his level. I gently placed a hand on his cheek. His one good eye stared back up at me. 

"What are you doing here? They'll find you." He whispered, his voice horse.

"I'm here for you." I answered, swinging one of his arms around my shoulders while one of mine wrapped around his waist.

Together we staggered out of the cell and disapparated away. 

We found our self in woods where I was left for dead by one of the kidnappers. 

Draco turned so that he was facing me, his hands on my hips as my hands moved to his neck.

"I love you." He whispered, looking me right in the eye.

"I lover you too." 

And with that he crashed his lips onto mine. Our lips fitted perfectly together, moving in perfect synchronisation.

Breathlessly I pulled away, resting my forehead on Draco's. My eyes still closed and lips still tingling from his touch. His hands softly rubbed circles on my hips. 

"Never leave me." I whispered, opening my eyes to stare into his Grey ones.

"Never."

-----------------------------------------

Hello Potterheads!

Sorry this is so late! 

This is for LostInPappers I hope you liked it!

Comment who you want more of!

-SassQueenMinho