Prologue

Callie's (POV)

Hey there this is Callie Johnson, and this is my story. I am a Senior at Ethiopia High School. I was previously diagnosed with cancer. I had no one to care for me for three and a half years. I was 10 when I was diagnosed but I still remember it like it was yesterday.

Any ways I am a Senior like I said. I am 5'4" dirty blond hair and blue eyes. I am one of the kids that says that they aren't popular but everyone thinks they are. I am nice but if you piss me off then get the fuck away from me or else I will beat the fuck out of you. I have great friends named Kat, Kate, Joss, Shane, and Luca, Serenity, and then there's the him. I hate him because ever since I transferred here in 7th grade he would stare at me, as did his friends. If you're wondering who he is he is Ace North. I don't know why I care about him, but I do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ace's (POV)

Hey, I'm Ace North. I go to Ethiopia High and I am a Senior. I am 6'2" brown hair, silver eyes. People classify me as a bad boy I don't know why. Yeah I have a slight temper but there's always one person I can't get mad at.

The way girls fawn over me is gross... but she never goes after me.

Anyway the girls are just toys to me, but I just might turn a new leaf if she lets me in. I have known her since she first came here in 7th grade and I knew she was different when she denied the 'popular' girls and went to meet new people. She was so closed off to people... I want to know what happened. I hope that if I change, she will let me in.