21

Callie's POV

"Callie! Callie, I know this is were you are you little slut! Get your ass down here now! You are coming home!" Rachel and Alex yell.

"No, no, no, no. No, Ace h-how did t-t-they know I-I-I'm here?" I ask tears falling.

"Shhhh, babygirl it's okay deep breaths. I am going to call my mom, okay?" He asks rubbing circles on my back.

I nod and I hear footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Ace!" I whisper yell.

"I know babygirl, I know. Let's go to the bathroom."

We got up and went to the bathroom.

Ace locked the door and we sat in the bathtub while he called his mom.

"Mom... No Callie's mom and stepdad are in the house... Yeah... Okay... I will... Yep... Okay will do mom... I love you too mom... Bye."

He hung up the phone only to call someone else.

"Dad, Callie's mom and stepdad are in the house... I called mom already... Yes we are in the bathroom with the door locked... No she is hyperventilating... I know... I will try... Yes... Okay... Thanks dad... Bye."

He hung up and held me closer.

"Callie, you have to breathe okay, otherwise you are going to have problems with your heart again."

I nod and focus on my breathing.

"Callie! I am going to fucking kill you when I find you, you little whore!" Alex screamed.

I started crying harder.

Ace held me tighter as he whispered everything is going to be alright and rubbed circles on my back.

"A-ace ca-can you p-please hand me my ph-phone." I sob quietly.

He nods and hands me the phone.

I quickly call James.

"Hey Cal, what's up?"

"J-james, th-they br-broke into A-ace's house."

"Are they still there?" I can her voices and moving around in the backround.

"Y-yes, and J-james, th-they said th-they are go-going to ki-ki-kill me."

"Callie! Where the fuck are you you little whore!" Rachel yells.

"Ace." I whisper.

"It's okay babygirl, I got you."

"Callie, we are on the way, stay put."

"Okay."

We here Ace's bedroom door open.

"James, they're in my room." Ace whispers into the phone.

"Okay, stay quiet and what ever you hear don't come out."

Then we heard sirens. Rachel's yells were right at the door and the door jiggled.

"Come out you little bitch! Or else pretty boy is going to get it!" She yells.

I curl up in Ace's chest James still on the phone not saying a word.

"Little whore! Get the fuck out here right now! Or we're coming in!"

All of a sudden James was in the bathroom and so was Kat, Shane, Luca, Jake, Liam, Ryan, Scott, Justin, and Cedric

"The cops will be here soon. Let's get you out of here." Jake says.

I don't let go of Ace.

"One of you guys. Please call Tonya and have her bring the boys." Ace asked.

Cedric nodded and called her with my phone.

"Callie, Callie you have to breathe." Kat says.

I nod and try to breathe it's not working.

"Callie, hey Callie look at me." Ace grabs my face and I look into his eyes.

"Callie, breathe, in and out."

I do as told and soon I can breathe again.

"Oh my God Callie are you okay?" Kari asks.

I nod and smile slightly.

Rick soon pulls up to the house.

"What happened, how did they get in?" He asks.

"We don't know we were up in our room eating." Ace says.

"Callie! You filthy little whore! Get your ass out here now!" Rachel yells.

"I am going to fucking kill you you little bitch!" Alex screamed.

I shook in Ace's arms. "Please don't let them hurt me!" I cried loudly.

"Callie they are never going to ever again." Ace, James, Jake, Kari, and Rick all tell me.

The cops get there and rush into the house.

All of a sudden Alex appears in the window.

"You little whore! I am going to fucking kill you!" He screams as he climbs out the window and starts to run twords me.

I scream and try to get away but it's no use. He grabs my hair and rips me to the ground.

I scream loudly as he punches me in the face and stomach.

"Get the fuck away from her!" Ace yells, but it's no use. Alex won't stop.

Not until he kills me.

He takes something out of his pocket.

A pocket knife.

He drags it across my arms, cutting my flesh, as I scream loudly.

The boys are yelling at him, but nothing works.

I look over to see my mom smiling and laughing as she watches what Alex is doing to me.

All of a sudden there is a sharp pain in my thigh. I look down and see the pocket knife sticking out.

Then there is a gun shot, and everything goes black.