12

Serenity
Ren you need to get to the hospital as soon as possible. and bring all of Callie's other friends. -Ace

I quickly press send and text Brayden and James.

Brayden and James
Get to the hospital and bring the boys and some things to do and food as well. -Ace

Serenity
Ace, what is going on with Callie? Is Levi, Lucas, and Alex there? -Ren

Serenity
Yes her Dad and brothers are here. She just got out of surgery. You will see when you get here. -Ace

Brayden and James
Ace what is going on with you? Why are you still with her? -Brayden

Brayden and James
Brayden shut the hell up. You don't even know what's going on with Callie. Ace we will be there soon, Brayden is staying back at the house. -James

I seperately text James

James
Thanks James see you soon room 17 and prepare yourself. It's pretty bad. -Ace

I put my phone down and sit on the bed next to Callie.

"God Callie what did he do to you?" I whisper to her.

"Ace, thank you for being here for my little girl, but you should leave before you get too attached." A female voice says from the door way.

"Who are you?"

"I am Rachel, I am Callie's mother."

"You are her mother?" I ask my anger growing.

"Watch your tone. Yes I am her mother." she says walking closer to me and Callie.

"Rachel, what are you doing here?" Alex says from the doorway.

"I should be asking you the same question Alex."

"I am here for my daughter unlike you."

"Excuse me who was there for the first 16 years of her life? Before you showed up. Me that's who. Who was there for the first diagnoses? Me again."

"Dad, Ace? Where are the boys?" Callie asks.

"Callie your awake. Alex you can leave now." Rachel says.

"No he is not leaving, you are. Get out of here before I call security." Callie responds.

"Excuse me? Who the hell do you think you are to tell me, your mom, caregiver, the one who raised you, what to do?"

"I think you are definitely not a mother, caregiver, and you are not the person who raised me. Because a mother wouldn't let her husband hit her child. She wouldn't sit back and watch. She wouldn't laugh as I cried out in pain. So no you are not my mother."

I turn around and see Callie is shaking and she has a terrified look on her face, but before I can hold her I am ripped away and thrown into a wall.

"Alex what the hell are you doing here? And who is this kid?" He asks pointing a finger at me.

"I am here for my daughter, and that kid is Ace North. The one who brought Callie in. Why the fuck are you even here? So you can beat her some more?" Alex replies coldly.

I stand up immediately and go to Callie's bed side.

"Callie are you being a little whore? Did you screw this one too? Did the slut finally find a boyfriend?" He sneers walking twords us.

"Stay the hell away from her! Alex get the fuck out. You to Rachel. I am taking you to court over this." Alex yells at them.

"No. She is not your daughter. You get out before you regret even coming into her life!" Rachel yells back.

I grab the room phone and dial security and my dad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note:
Callie's dad and stepdad both have the name Alex