14

Ace's POV

What the hell am I supposed to do now? She fucking hates me.

"Ace let's go, you need to get out of here for a while, or at least until Cal cools off and doesn't want to kill you." Liam says.

"No I am not leaving until I talk with her. She doesn't fucking understand. She doesn't understand." My voice cracks.

I think back to Callie's rant. It felt as if there were a thousand knives in my chest.

"Damnit Ace get the hell out! I don't need you here! I have done this on my own before! I didn't need you then, and I sure as hell don't need you now! Don't you fucking get it!? You may have brought me here, but that's all. You don't know me, and you never will. You have been staring at me since 7th grade, you watched as your cousin and friends bullied me! You watched as they told me to fucking kill myself!"

"You guys told Callie to kill herself?" I ask.

"I didn't."

"I would never she is one of my friends."

"Hell no I may be an ass but I would never say that."

"Fuck no, especially not to her."

The boys in unison.

"Then who did? If it wasn't anyone here, then who did?"

"We did." I turn and see Brayden, Brandon, Carter, and Riley standing there.

"Why the hell would you do that!?!"

"Because she is worthless. She deserved to die the first time she was diagnosed." Brayden says.

"Brayden leave now before something happens." James instructs.

"No, because I am not leaving without you guys."

A light starts to flash behind me and doctors and nurses run into Callie's room.

"Ace! It's Callie." Levi yells, "Ace, is she going to be okay?" He asks with tears in his eyes.

"Come here buddy." He walks over and I pick him up. "I don't know if she is, but we're going to be here for her."

"Ace what if it gets her this time? I can't lose my sister."

"I'm here buddy, it's going to be okay."

"Ace!" Callie's dad yells, "Callie wants you, right now!"

I walk towards the room and stay in the doorway.

"What's going on?"

"Listen Ace, I am sorry for earlier. You should go, it would be best."

"I don't care what is best. I only care that you are okay. You're going to be okay."

"Ace, I'm not. My body isn't doing to good. I'm not sure how much longer my body can handle the strain. Or my heart for that matter."

I walk over to her and put Levi down and he runs to his dad.

"Callie, you are going to be fine, I promise, I won't let anything happen to you, please just be the strong girl I have known for the last 6 years. Please you have so much to live for. Levi, Ren, Lucas, Tonya, me. Please stay we need you... I need you Callie, I need you." I beg as the monitor begins to beep slower. "No! No, Callie please, no, I need you Callie please! Callie." I start to cry.

"Ace, what is happening to Callie?!" Levi asks with tears in his eyes.

Next thing I know the doctors and nurses are pushing us out of the room.

"Ace? Ace what's going on? Ace?" James asks.

Flashback

"Guys, did you hear, there's a new girl in our class, and I hear she is pretty hot." James says to the lunch table of guys.

"No way she is hotter than Mia." Brayden says.

"Well we'll just have to wait and see." He looks at the doors,"Shit, she is at the doors, and she is way fucking hotter than Mia."

We all turn and look at the doors. Holy fuck, she is fucking hot.

"Holy fuck is right," James says.

"Did I just say that out loud?" I ask.

"Yep," he says popping the p. "Go talk to her Ace."

"No I'm okay."

2 years after she arrived

"James can I talk to you about something?" I ask.

"Sure dude what's up?"

"Do you know that Callie girl?"

"Yeah why?"

"Because I think I love her dude I don't even know what to do."

"Dude, ask her out."

"One day I will."

End of flashback