29

Callie's POV

2 months later

"How are you feeling today Callie?" Jake asked.

"I'm okay. How is Ace?" I ask

"He is not doing to good. Callie please just call him or write him something. He is not him. Please."

"Give me a peice of paper and a pen."

He hands me a paper and pen. I write and in about 10 minutes I am done.

"Here."

"Thank you Callie."

I nod and look at my phone.

25 missed calls and 200 text messages all from Ace.

"Callie, we all know this is hard on you, but it's just as hard on him not knowing where you are. You are engaged after all."

"I know Jakey. I just don't want to hurt him more than I already have by just saying hi to him."

"Callie, he is hurting because you won't talk to him. He doesn't sleep, he doesn't eat, he doesn't do anything other than work with the gang, try talking to you, and blame himself."

I look down and a silent tear falls down my face into my hands.

"Callie, when you are done with your treatment you can go home." The nurse says.

I nod and look at Jake.

"If he wants to talk to me, let him know I will be at the park at 3:00 PM. If he wants to talk, that's we're we'll talk." I said and sat up.

He smiles and nods.

"Callie, you have more visitors." The guard says.

"They can come in." I reply.

They all walk in.

Shane, Kat, Kate, James, Justin, Scott, Luca, Ryan, Joss, Cedric, Liam, and a few others.

"Hey Cal, this is Jarred, Ken, and Curtis. These are some of the guys that we work with in the gang." Liam introduces.

"Hi, I'm cancer girl, what's up?" I say cheerily.

"Not much just thought that we could see how you were and if you need anything." Curtis says.

"Actually I am leaving in about an hour or so. If you guys wouldn't mind hanging out until then."

They nod and find a seat.

Soon my phone starts to ring.

I answer it already knowing who it is.

"Hey Ace."

"Callie? I didn't think you were going to pick up, please come back, I need you."

"Ace if you want to talk, meet me at the park at 3:00 PM."

"Okay I will talk to you then."

And with that I hung up.

"So how's Ace?" Jake asks.

"He's meeting me at the park."

He nods and I get up and get changed once my treatment is over.

"Ready?" Ken and Jerred ask.

I nod and walk, more like wobble, out of the hospital.

We get in the car and go get my siblings from Tonya's and head to the park.

"Guys just go drop the kids back at my place and I will be home soon." I say.

They nod and drive away.

I walk over to a picnic table and take out my camera.

I hear a gasp and someone walking twoards me.

"C-callie?" Ace asked.

"Yeah, Ace it's really me." I respond.

"Oh my God, Callie I missed you so much." He says pulling me in for a hug.

I hug him back.

"How bad is the treatments?" He asked.

"The truth, they are kicking my ass."

"Callie, please let me live with you. I promise the gang won't ever come around. And if they do then I will make sure it is safe. Please Callie I need you."

"Ace, what happens if you're not home and some other gang tries to get me and the kids?"

"They won't get anywhere close to you guys. I will set up security. Please Cal."

I look down and slowly nod.

"Fine Ace, you can move in, but you need to fin security for the mansion."

"Thank you Callie." He says before picking me up and kissing my forehead.

I smile and sit back down.

"Is it okay if I drop you of at home so I can go get my stuff?"

I nod and stand up. I start to feel light headed and start to fall.

Before I hit the ground a strong arm wraps around my waist.

"Are you okay princess?" Ace asks.

"Yeah I'm fine. I just got a little light headed." I reply.

He just called me princess again. Uggg my stomach doesn't feel too good so butterflies knock it off.

He stands me up right and keeps an arm around my waist.

"Let's go home." He says placing a kiss on my nose.