1

Callie's POV

I run into class as Serenity follows.

"Hurry up Ren!" I yell as we get to our 4th hour.

"Why are we doing this again?" she asks in a confused tone.

I walk over to our teacher, Mrs. Sheer,"Mrs. Sheer?" I ask.

"Yes Miss Johnson?" she asks in a mono tone.

"Mrs. Harvey asked Serenity and I to go and help get things ready for the dance, is that okay?" I ask

"Yes Miss Johnson, that is fine," she says hand us papers. "Here is your papers."

"Thank you," Serenity and I say in unison.

We quickly walk to Mrs. Harvey's room where she is sitting at her desk "Did Mrs. Sheer say yes then?" she asked

"Yeah."

"Okay, well we just need a guy to do some heavy lifting, so Callie can you go to room C203 and Give Mr. Avery this please?"

"Sure."

I walk down the hall and Find room C203. I knock loud enough to be heard as I hear Mr.Avery yell about history. "God," I thought, "this is going to be loud." And just as I thought the door was opened by one of the students and I jumped at the sudden loudness directed at me.

"Miss Johnson," he started, "What can I help you with?"

I hand him the note and he nods and calls to Ace North and a couple of his friends in the back of the room. I freeze as the boys and everyone else looks at me questioning why I came to get them.

"Follow Miss Johnson and she will explain."

I turn and walk out of the class hearing Mr. Avery begin again. As I stop I hear footsteps behind me.

"Where and why are we going?" asked one of Ace's boys I think his name is like James or something with a J.

"Mrs. Harvey wants your help with stuff for the dance." I say shortly as I walk with my head down.

"Why did she send you?" Brayden asked.

"Shut it Brayden!" Ace snapped.

"Because I am in charge," I snap