3

Callie's POV

Who the fuck just screeched? Is there a dying cat or something? I turn around to see Ace talking to Ce-Ce Brown. Uggg she isn't supposed to be here I kicked her off of the decorations four weeks ago when she said we should have a stripper dance, like what the fuck does she think we are. I can tell Ace isn't happy to see her either especially after she called him babe.

"Hey Ace can you come over here please?" I ask in a seductive voice so she gets annoyed.

He jumps down the ladder and pushes past Ce-Ce but she grabs his arm trying to get his attention. He tries to get her off but it doesn't work. "Ace," I say a little scared when my vision starts to blur, "get Serenity, now!" he heard the urgency in my voice and ran to get her with Ce-Ce still on his arm.

"Callie!" Ace yells as I begin to feel my legs buckle. Serenity hears Ace yell and she runs through the door as I am about to hit the floor.

"Callie! Callie can you hear me!" Serenity asks as she runs to me. "Callie, no Callie come on you are free of it. Someone call and ambulance! Callie! Come on... Callie!"

When she says I am free, I am never going to be free of it and it will always be part of me because it will be on my body (the scars) and it is etched into my brain forever.

"Callie!" Ace yells.

"Ace why are you worried about her? She's a nobody, worthless little piece of shit." Ce-Ce says.

I hear a smack and then there is nothing it goes dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ace's POV

I catch Callie as she hits the ground."Callie!" I yell as she begins to fall. Serenity must of heard me yell and she runs through the door as Callie falls into my arms.

"Callie! Callie can you hear me!" Serenity asks as she runs to us. "Callie, no Callie come on you are free of it. Someone call and ambulance! Callie! Come on... Callie!"

What does she mean? Free of what? "Callie!" I yell.

"Ace why are you worried about her? She's a nobody, worthless little piece of shit." Ce-Ce says with a grin.

Serenity gets up and smacks Ce-Ce across the face. "Shut the fuck up!" Serenity yells as she pushes Ce-Ce. Ce-Ce stumbles and lands on the floor.

"Brayden! James!" I yell not wanting to let Callie lay on the floor. They run through the door and see Serenity punching Ce-Ce. They look at me. "Stop them!" I yell. They get Serenity off and they come over to me and Callie.

"What happened?" James asked.