36

Callie's POV

I walk into Ace's and I's room.

I go to the closet and get one of Ace's shirts and crawl into bed before he comes in.

About 20 minutes later and Ace comes in with a girl about our age.

They don't notice me at first so I stand up.

Just before I stand up she pushes herself against him and kisses his neck.

He went to pull away but didn't.

As soon as I stood up they looked at me and Ace walked twoards me, but I raise my hand.

"Just get out. You and your toy. Take your ring and leave. Don't come back, don't call, don't think you can mess with me and get away with it. I am Jade, and you just messed with my whole gang!" I yell as the girls face becomes pale.

"W-what gang is s-she talking about baby?" The girl asked.

"Baby! How long has this been going on!" I yell.

He puts his head down as he tries to walk closer to me.

"I said don't come near me!" I snap.

"Who the hell are you?!" The girl yells.

"I am Callie, the leader of The Jade Reapers, Ace's ex-fiancé and your worse nightmare!" I talk louder with each word.

She looks at me and gets even paler as she looks at Ace and then back to me.

"You said you were single. You said you loved me." She said behind him.

"Sin!" I yell.

He walks in and sees the girl hanging onto Ace.

"Yes Jade." He responds.

"Take them out and put extra security around the mansion. Ace is never to come into this house again."

"Callie pl-" Ace begins but I cut him off.

"Ace you are no longer my boyfriend, or fiancé. You are no longer wanted in this house. Your stuff will be able to be taken out by your gang. Not you." I take his shirt off leaving me in my lace panties and sports bra. "You can take this back." I say as I throw it at him before I go to my closet and grab my old shirt from my grandpa Emil.

"Callie please-"

"No Ace! Get the fuck out before I call your gang. They will love to know you cheated on me." I saw as I grab my phone and call James.

"Hey Cal what's up?"

"Get Ace out of my house. He is no longer wanted here and we are no longer together. I will explain everything when you and the gang get here."

"On our way"

I say goodbye and hang up.

"Sin, please take him and his toy out." Sin nods and ushers them out of my room.

I go to my bed and lay down trying to hold myself together.

I have known Ace since I was 6. 11 years and he threw that away.

He is lucky my friends are in his gang otherwise there would be war.

"Cal, Cal are you okay." Scott, Justin, Cedric, James, Ryan, and Liam ask as they get to my bed.

I shake my head no and cry into my pillow. They all rush over to me and Liam cradles me in his arms.

"Shhhh babygirl, it's okay, what happened Callie." Liam whispered in my ear as I cry and hold onto him.

I tell Liam everything and his body goes ridged against me.

He is beyond pissed and he doesn't get pissed easily.

He looks down at me and then at the boys.

"I am staying here tonight with Callie you guys get Ace and the girl away from here." He says.

They nod and kiss my head before they leave.

I lay down as Liam kisses my forehead and lays down beside me.

"Liam will you hold me?" I ask as I look up at him.

He nods and puts his arm around my waist as I cuddle into his chest.

He softly sang Love The Way You Lie.

The last thing I heard before I fell asleep was Liam saying.

"Good night Cals, everything will get better soon."

And with that the darkness over took me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I felt warm breath on my neck as I cuddled into Liam closer.

Liam and I used to have a thing, but when I was diagnosed we didn't talk or anything so we grew apart.

But if I ever need him he is always there for me.

Liam and I grew up together. We did everything together. We we're each other's first kiss. Both of us are still virgins.

It's weird not having Ace by my side in the morning, but he did the only thing I will not give a second chance with. He cheated.

I get out of Liam's arm and go hop in the shower. About 20 minutes later and I get out and wrap a black towel around myself.

I go to my closet and get a matching bra and panty set. I then put on a jade colored dress and some black flats.

I walk out of my closest and see Liam is still sleeping so I leave him a note telling him I have a meeting and then I leave.

I get to my office and see the whole gang is in there.

As soon as they see me they stand up and wait for me to sit.

I sit as I say "I am not engaged, I do have cancer again, and yes Jake did beat me."

They all start yell as I sit and wait for it to quiet down.

They soon be quite and I dismissed them for today.