35

Ace's POV

James is driving to meet Jade. She has never been at a deal since we got the first call about 11 years ago. Jade took over for the original leader when he passed away. People say she has been in the gang since she could walk.

Jade took over when she was almost six. She has been dealing with my gang since she was 6.

You see, I was never a 'good' boy. My dad was always at the hospital and my mom is off at fashion events for her brand.

We pull up at the docs and see a girl around my age talking to a Sin.

Sin says something and looks at us as the girl nods.

She turns around as James turns the headlights off.

James gets out and runs to her. They hug and he begins talking to her.

I get out and begin walking towards them.

"Ace, this is Jade." James said as I stare at him all weird.

"Hello Ace." I know that voice, it's the voice that I love, the one I wake up to. It's my princess.

"Callie? Y-you're Jade?" I ask.

"Yeah. I am." She says with her head down.

"Princess you are supposed to be on bed rest."

She looks up at me. Her expression confused.

"Y-y-you're not mad at me?"

"I am a little mad you are out of bed, but I am not mad that you are Jade. How can I be mad at that? My fiance is strong and a hot gang leader!"

She laughs and I smile as I wrap my arms around her waist.

She looks at James and he nods. He goes to our car and gets out the money.

"Sin." is all she says and he disappears into a shipping create.

He soon comes out with a man and a woman.

"Paul and Linda. I believe they owe you money as well." she says with a smirk.

I smirk back and kiss her temple.

James gives Callie the money and Sin puts Paul and Linda in my trunk.

Callie kisses my cheek and goes to her Cadillac.

"Sin, when she is out here, will you protect her for me please?"

"Ace, she is like a sister and a mother to me. Her grandfather might have started this gang, but Callie took me in and I will always repay her for that. I will always look after her."

I nod and leave with James.

"So you're not mad at Callie from keeping this from you?" James asks.

"I'm a little mad that she left bed, but otherwise no." I respond.

James nods and drives to the house.

Callie is a street fighter and a gang leader. The gang leader of the most feared gang in the state. I am marrying the most feared gang leader in the state. This is going to be tricky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Callie's POV

Well that went better than expected. Well I told the boys I will meet them at the house later. I called Kat and she went to pick up Lucas and the twins.

Lucas gets his first tattoo tonight while i get my sleeve. I made my appointment about 4 months ago so I am not backing out now.

(Callie's sleeve at top)

(The Jade Reapers Tattoo)

The twins are getting there tattoos on their birthday.

Above the tattoo we put something important to us above it. I have Emil 71 & Riley 24. We all put it on our back so we don't scare anyone.

Today I am putting a small cancer sign below the tattoo as well to show that it is an important part in my life.

Anyways we get to the tattoo shop and meet with Charlie.

"Charles! Dude hurry up!" I yell to the back.

"Yo Jade! What's up?" He answers as he walks us to chairs.

"Lucas is getting the Scull, and I am getting my sleeve." he nods and sits Lucas down.

About an hour latter and he finishes Lucas.

"Callie knows how to take care of tattoos so she will help you Luc." Charlie says.

"Charlie how is your Scull looking?" I ask.

"Pretty good actually. So we are adding to the Scull and then your sleeve right?"

"Yep."

He gets to work on my sleeve as we talk.

"So I heard you're engaged to The Ravens leader, Ace North. Is it true?" He asks.

"Yep. He asked me before he knew about me being Jade."

"Do you guys know who is going?"

"All I know is that my sperm donor and his wife are not. They are in jail. My egg donor and her husband are in jail as well. It will probable be the gangs and his family." I sigh.

"Emil and Riley would be so proud of you. They would also give Ace a talk and you know that's what me and the rest of the gang are going to be doing."

"I hope I am doing the right thing. I don't want to disappoint them, or the gang."

"Callie, are you happy with him?"

"Yes, extremely."

"Is he good to you?"

"More then I deserve."

"Then what's the matter?"

"I just keep thinking about what is going to happen if cancer kiss my ass. A second time. They said with my type it was not to worry about. It came back worse and it has almost gotten me."

"Callie, why haven't you told the gang?"

"I haven't had time to call a meeting yet. I have children to take care of and a new house. Then Jake beat me and I was on bed rest. I just didn't have time yet."

"When are you?"

"Tomorrow. The meeting is at my place. Please don't tell anyone until I do."

"Of coarse not Callie. What time tomorrow?"

"12 sharp."

He nods and finishes with my back.

"On the house. See you tomorrow boss."

I nod and we leave.