4

Ace POV

"She collapsed, I-I, what is going on Serenity?" I ask, my voice cracking.

"She should tell you."

The ambulance came and I got into the back with Callie. "Is she going to be okay" I ask the EMT.

"I don't know, we have to get her to the hospital, John hurry her breathing is getting shallower." The sirens start blaring and we start moving forward as fast as possible.

They take Callie back and Serenity calls her parents. "What did they say?" I ask when she gets back.

"They didn't pick up, so I called her biological dad and he is coming and so is her aunt and uncle." She responds sadly. "Her biological father is not in the picture, but he still cares for her."

"Callie Johnson," the doctor called. Serenity and I stand up quickly.

"How is she?" Serenity asks.

He gave her a sad look and asked me to step away. I did as asked, I just hope she's okay. I look over to Serenity and I see a tear roll down her check. "This is not good," I thought to myself, "Serenity never cries." Serenity walks into a room, which is the one Callie is in, and closes the door. "She has to be okay," I thought, "she has to."

"Why didn't you stop that bitch from punching me?" Ce-Ce asked.

"Because you were being a bitch not her," I responded my voice snippy

"What ever let's go. My parents aren't home," she says putting a hand on my arm.

"No thanks, I don't do clingy whores," I respond removing her hand. She gasps and stomps away.

I wait in the hall outside of Callie's room.

"Ace, what are you still doing here?" Brayden asked.

"I'm waiting to see Callie," I respond looking at the door.

"Why? Why do you care if something happens to her? She is going to ruin your rep, you were supposed to hang out with me, James, Justin and Cedric tonight."

"Because... She's different okay she doesn't go after me, she doesn't throw herself at me, she doesn't do any of it."

"What is going on with you. You have never acted this way twords a girl."

"So? Just because I never have doesn't mean I never will and just because I care doesn't matter I am the school fuck boy remember?"

"That doesn't matter," I shake my head, "Ace fucking listen it doesn't matter."