2

Ace's pov

"Mrs. Harvey," she say as we walk into her class,"I have the boys."

"Thank you miss Johnson," she responded looking at Brayden. "Mr. Jacobs, are you okay, you look like you might die."

Brayden looks at me, "I'm fine," he tells Mrs. Harvey "just a little confused."

"Okay? Well Callie if you wouldn't mind putting them to work that would be great." She finishes looking at me, why is she looking at me?

She starts to walk out of the room and to the lunchroom/gym/courtyard.

"Brayden," she starts, "those boxes need to be unpacked and those decorations need to be hung. James, the lights need to be hung and the tables need to be put out with the food. And Ace, you will be setting up the courtyard. If you guys need any help or you have questions just come ask me."

I head out to the courtyard and get started. I am on the 3 box when I hear some one say my name. I turn around to face the person who said it. I turn around to face Callie.

"Hey Callie what's up?" I ask.

"Um.. I was wondering if you could help me with a couple things after your done, I'm not tall enough." She asks.

"Yeah, sure, that's what I'm here for... right?" I ask.

"Uh, yeah, right, thanks." She says as she turns around.

Wow she looks really cute when she-
My thoughts are interrupted by Brayden "Dude why did you stick up for her on the way here?"

"Because you were being an ass." I snap.

"Dude what is up with you today?"

"Look we just need to help okay? Then you can go be an ass somewhere else."

He turns around grumbling about how I'm an ass, not him.

I finish and walk into the gym where Callie is, "So, what can I help with," I ask as I lean against the door frame. She turns around and points to the ladder with a box at the top. I walk to the ladder and start to climb as I hear a sequel from the door frame. "Fuck," I mumble.

"Babe, what are you doing here?" she says in a high pitched voice.

She sounds like a cat going through a fucking shredder... alive. "I am helping a friend with decorations." I reply with no emotion what-so-ever hoping she will get the message and leave.

"I thought you weren't going to the dance?" she responds.