13

Callie's P.O.V

He was here. Why was he here.

"Ace, I am so sorry about Alex I-I-"

"Callie, it's okay. Are you alright? Did he hurt you?"

"No I'm okay"

"Ace wh-" Serenity and James with a few other guys come in but quickly stop when they see me.

"What are you guys looking at?" I ask.

"Callie, what the hell ha-" James starts, but Serenity cuts him off with a elbow to the ribs.

"What? What's the matter?"

"Callie, your bru-" Ace starts but I cut him off.

"Fuck! Why didn't you fucking tell me before!?!" I yell.

"Because Callie, Alex and Rachel just left. I didn't think you needed more to add to it!" He yells back.

"So what, you thought that other people seeing it is better than telling me after they came here, that way my bruies were on fucking show for everyone!?!" I spit the word they as if it was poison on my toung.

"No Callie, I didn't fucking tell you because you were un fucking conscious. Your doctor's said there were fucking complications with the surgery! So no I wasn't fucking concerned that other people would see your fucking bruises!"

"Fuck you Ace! Get the fuck out! All of you get the fuck out!"

"No I am not fucking leaving! I promised you, your dad, and your siblings I would stay with you and care for you! Damnit Callie you have fucking cancer!"

"Damnit Ace get the hell out! I don't need you here! I have done this on my own before! I didn't need you then, and I sure as hell don't need you now! Don't you fucking get it!? You may have brought me here, but that's all. You don't know me, and you never will. You have been staring at me since 7th grade, you watched as your cousin and friends bullied me! You watched as they told me to fucking kill myself!"

"Callie, is there a problem here?" Tanya asks.

"No, they were just leaving."

"No we weren't. We were going to finish our conversation, and that's what we're going to do." Ace says.

"No, because if you stay any longer I am going to call security. Get the fuck out Ace. You aren't family or friends. Leave now and don't come back."

"Cal!" Levi yells running in, "can JJ give us ice cream and crafts?"

"Of course, just remember to thank him, okay?" I say.

"Okay, thank you Cal!" He says hugging me.

"No problem kiddo."

"Callie, we are not done talking yet." Ace says pointedly.

"I don't care Ace, I don't want to talk to you. Why would you even be here? Oh, right, to help your popularity, because being friends with the cancer girl is a chick magnet, it shows you care. Am I right? Of course it is you would never do this if it didn't benefit you."

"Callie, you know that's not true. I'm here becau-"

"Don't you dare say you fucking care, we both know you don't. Before now when was the last time you talked to me? Seriously when? Because come to think of it, you never have. Go fuck your self Ace, and leave me the fuck alone."

Tanya left when Ace started to talk, but Serenity, James and the guys have been there the whole time.

"Callie, you don't un-"

"Don't fucking say I don't understand. I have been beaten since I was 10 and I am now going through cancer for the second time. If anything you don't fucking understand. Just leave."

He started to walk twords me but James stopped him.

"Ace just leave her for a little, you both need space."