epilogue

The dark skinned vympiri look out the large window of his spaceship at his fleet battling against a Darkness fleet. Standing in the command center, he watched the battle unfold. The planet Alterio loomed in the distance. His hand clasped behind him as he watched on.

Commander Alucard absolutely loathe staying in the safety of the brig while him comrades risked their life out there. However, he knew taking out the Darkness scum that nested on Alterio had to be removed or the troopes on the inner planets of this solar system would not survive another week.

Him giving orders was what was best for the mission.

"Sir," begin one of the his men. "The Darkness Moon Shaker is charging it's cannon to fire!"

"Active phasing!" Barked Alucard.

The ships crew went to work hitting dials.

Alucard watched as a black laser was fired directly towards them from the enemy space vessel. The beam was large and was aimed for the brig.

The black beam seemed to pass right through the ship to hit a large moon behind them and destroyed it.

"Return fire!" Alucard ordered.

His crew began hitting dials and switches. Within second, all cannons fired a volley of large beams made of mana.

The enemy's​ lead vessel activated a sheild that cancelled out the barrage.

"Send out platoon until, Gamma Sixteen." Alucard told Brim. "I want those shields down."

Suddenly the vympiri doubled over as a wave of intense nausea passed through him.

"Commander Alucard?" A robed figure called with worry.

Alucard's advisor hurried to help him to his feet. The ancient being wrapped in fine linen from head to toe had stood by Alucard for decades as an advisor

The vympiri looked at the robed figure, his eyes showing confusion as he spoke.

"My brother is... Dracula is dead."