Chapter 32 - Sword of Justice(edited)

Aya Felicity felt as if she would freeze to death the moment everything thing went pitch black.

She tried to move her fingers but she could not feel them. She couldn't feel anything for that matter.

She had never been cold before.

Suddenly there was Dracula floating above and a figure clad in midnight black armor from head to toe. The sun shined above them but storm clouds began to form overhead.

The newly arrived figure wore a cape that draped down over his shoulder, the Nadire crest stitched into it. Suns that seemed light years away moved about in it's sleek design, a tail swung behind him.

Shocked Aya looked for Kaden but found only a horde of vympiri and uncontrolled Evilbarers racing towards them, fighting amongst themselves to get to the injured knights. Her father's mercanaries had fled save for a few.
Aya recognized Kana the Knight slayer and Black Weapon amomst this who stayed to protect him.

The knights who could still fight did their best to defend Iris and the others.

She looked to her father who was watching in awe.

Aya was confused.

Aya then saw what he saw. Blood and entrails sprayed everywhere as the creatures died. Aya's eyes only say a flew flicks of a blade before the last Vympiri's head flew off. Just like that this this new figure had cut Dracula's forces by thirty-five percent.

"K-kaden?" Aya stuttered out as the figure walked by seething his sword.

The figure looked behind him. The helmet opened up revealing Kaden's head, his hair wild and messy. Just like the first time she saw his transformation.

"You... You're in control?" She asked in amazement.

Kaden nodded.

Dracula spoke as he lowered himself a bit more. "I've only ever seen one human wield Darqus whilst retaining consciousness. I never thought your race would be capable of repeating that feat twice. Only direct descendants of the four deities are suppose to be able to accomplish such a thing."

"Four deities?" Kaden asked. "What are you talking about?"

"Your race is too young, too ignorant to grasp the power of the primes." Dracula said flatly.

Three black crystals now floated behind him. These were the three black crystals that held Kariah, the golden haired girl and Rygilya. Dracula held up his arm and two large dark matter crystals formed in the shape of spheres. They then shot upwards before expanding to the size of massive meteors.

Aya nearly pissed herself. The output of Mana made it hard for her to breathe.

"The continent will prove unlivable after." Van said now getting to his feet. He watched Kaden as if eager to see his next move.

"I'll be sure to scatter your consciousness this time, Darqus." He spoke before the two meteors descended slowly upon them.

Aya watched Kaden's helmet form around his head as two swords that had a remarkable amount of Mana appeared beside him. The swords crackled with black lightning while far away stars danced within.

Kaden pointed his sword and the other two swords were gone. Aya could barely track them as they struck the falling crystal meteors.

Two gigantic bolts of black lightning shattered the crystals into shards and chunks.

"H-he's just as his father was." Memphis said amazed. "Eliyah you bastard. You could've conquered all of Lore with this power."

Aya looked to Kaden in wonder.