Chapter 2

We reached the party place. I went inside. Everything seemed beautiful. The food was ready and served on the table. A buffet style. Ribbons, balloons touching the ceiling. Well, it was filled with helium. A beautiful cake was kept on the table. Everything was ready.  Only one person was missing.

"Guys! Guys!" Chloe called to us after peeking out from the window.

"She is coming! Get ready!"

I saw Anna entering the room. She was wearing an off- shoulder dress. It looked really beautiful.

"Surprise! Happy Birthday!" We all shouted together.

"What? Woah! Oh my god. It's so beautiful" exclaimed Anna admiring the room.

I ran to her and gave a tight hug to her.

"Happy Birthday Anna!"

"Thank you!" She said giving me a hug.

"Come on! Let's cut the cake!" I said taking her hands and taking her to the table where the cake was.

"It's so beautiful!"  She exclaimed.

"I am glad you liked it. Now, cut it off before everyone start digging into it, otherwise you won't even get a bite" Noah said. We all laughed at it.

She cut her cake. Everyone ate it. And in no time it was finished clean.

"Now time for the gifts" I said handing her the gift. She opened it and became teary eyed. I gave her a big photo frame with our memories printed there. Our journey together from child to teenage years.

"Ok ok,  it's my turn now, shoo" said Noah pushing me aside. He gave her a peck on cheek and handed her a embroidered box. It contained a wrist-watch with their photo printed, which they took inside the photo booth when we went to amusement park last time.

"Thank you so much guys. It's amazing. You all did a great work. Thank you." said Anna smiling cheerfully.

"So now, lets start the party" shouted Noah

The party started in the full swing. Everyone was enjoying to their fullest.

"Hey Ava. I am really glad to have you as my friend. You never cease to amaze me. Thank you for being in my life not only as my best friend but as a sister which I never had" Said Anna.

"It's nothing. Anything for you. But even with this sweet speech I am not going to share my cakes with you" I said laughing .

"Hey princess, may I have a dance with you" asked Noah bowing down to Anna.

"Of course, my prince. It will be my pleasure" She said giggling and off they went to dance.

I watched them as they were dancing, I was drinking my fruit punch, when I mistakenly poured it on me.

Sighs

Well, this is the clumsy Ava for you.

I asked the direction for the washroom to the manager and hurried off. It was downstairs. I took a left turn.

"It's really creepy in here" I said looking around the corridor. Perfect for a haunted place. The corridor was  narrow with only two light bulbs switched on, with one flickering.

As I said perfect.

I saw the women's signboard and headed towards it and opened the door when.....
_________________________________________

What might have happened ?
Stay tuned to kill of your curiosity 😉

XD

Don't forget to vote and comment ✌