EPILOGUE

One month later

"Jack Williams who was a arrested for horrifying serial killing cases last month, that shook the whole nation, finally has been given a verdict to be executed at the end of the week"

Another breaking news-"

______________________________________

1 year later

"It's been a while Nick. How are you?" I asked looking at the grave. I kept the flowers and sat on the ground.

Nick Drew
1999- 2019
A loving brother and a loving son
Rest in peace

"It's been a year since you are gone. I even brought you your favourite flowers. Don't they look beautiful and fresh? Today, I graduated from the university. Everyone is feeling proud of me. You must be too. I promise you that I will become a good police officer, who will protect the citizens and serve the country faithfully." I continued smiling.

_____________________________________

Six months later

"Ava! Congratulations! You did a good job on your first task" Chief said smiling proudly.

"Thank you chief! It was all possible because of yours and seniors help" I said saluting him.

"Well now, you don't have to take the burden alone. Today onwards, you will have a partner to work with. Discuss the cases with him. He should be here by this time. Where is he?" He said impatiently looking at his wrist watch.

"Here he comes!"

We all turned to look at a tall figure walking towards us.

"Good morning everyone! I am Robert Jones. It's nice to meet with you" he said looking around; giving a salute.

"Hello, Officer Robert. We are glad that you joined our department. Welcome!" He said shaking hands with him.

"Oh and this is Officer Ava. You will be working together from now on the cases." He said pointing towards me.

"'Good morning Officer Roberts, nice to meet you" I welcomed him with a small smile.

"It's nice to meet you too, officer Ava. I have heard about your recent expedition. I look forward to work with you." He said smiling and taking my hands and shaking it with his.

________________☆☆☆☆_________________

Finally, one year journey came to an end and it feels amazing!! 🤗 (15/7/19)

Thank you so much for reading this❤It means a lot to me. Plz share, vote and comment if you liked it!!

Until the next time

Yours truly,

Nancy ❤

P.S Do check out my other stories-

Should I Believe What I Saw?

Cry Of Phoenix