Chapter 8

Rashad ( left ) , Ryan ( Right ) ✨

The same night

Ryan

" Whole squad full of fucking killas, Ima killa too ! Send shots shots shots shots nigga ! Everybody get pop pop pop nigga ! The thing go rraah rraah rraah rraah nigga ! ", Rashad yelled as he rapped along to that song Billy.

I looked over at him with disgust then i turned my attention back on the road. " 6ix9ine this and 6ix9ine that ! Niggas on my dick and on my yack ! These niggas looking for me you can hit my jack ! I done drop my address they know where 6ix9ine at ! ", he continued to yell.

Trey leaned forward then he cut the radio down. Rashad looked at him then he sucked his teeth. " What you doing ", he said. " Man dont nobody wanna hear that loud rainbow head nigga bro ", Trey said.

" Aw shut yo ass up, you just a hater ", Rashad responded. " Im not hating im just speaking facts bro. The nigga wack ", Trey said. I shook my head while laughing. " But Trey you gotta admit tho, that Gummo song fire cuz ", i said.

" Exactly thanks Ry. Everybody know Gummo go. How he wack when every song he put out it hits billboard ? ", Rashad said. He looked at Trey for a answer. " Exactly nigga, you just a hater ", he continued. " Ra get off that mans dick ", Trey said. Rashad waved him off. " Whatever bro ", he said.

I pick up my phone going through the playlist. " Im not finna hear yall two bitching the whole time either ", i said. Rashad sucked his teeth. " Its Trey's ass back there hating ", he said. Trey leaned forward again. " You not finna talk shit everytime i sit back either nigga ", he said. Rashad turned around to face him.

" What nigga ? Nigga ill beat your ass in here keep playing with me ", Rashad said to Trey. Trey sat back and waved him off. " You aint gon do shit bro ", he said. I shook my head. I end up playing that Yes Indeed song by Drake and lil baby. They finally got quiet as all of us started bopping our heads.

I drove up to Darius's crib to hang with him. We all got out and then we made our way up the apartment building stairs. He lived in a duplex so you have to walk up stairs to get to different apartments.

Anyways once we got to the third floor, Trey knocked on the door. Darius open it then he smirked small. " Mane what yall niggas doing here ", he said. He went ahead and dapped us up before letting us inside.

" We came to see what's up with you bro ", I told him. Me and Darius plopped on the couch while Trey and Rashad sat on the two big sofa chairs that was on each side of the couch.

" Shit nothing bro, i was just finished talking to shawty girl on the cellie about two minutes ago ", Darius said. The girl he kinda talking to is this girl name Jasmyn. She was real cool and everything like that. But she mostly stay to herself which he like because he aint gotta really worry about her flirting and tryna talk to other niggas.

" Yo when is Jasmyn's fine ass gon dump your ass and get with me ", Rashad said. Trey shook his head. " She aint never leaving me so you can get that thought out of your head ", Darius said.

Rashad sucked his teeth. " Whatever bro. Wait til i see her. Its gon be over for you ", he replied. Darius waved him off. " She aint stupid ", he said.

I stood up then stretched. " Yo im about to go to the corner store real quick ", i told them. Rashad stood up too. " Why ", Darius asked. I shook my head. " Cause niggas forgot wraps ", i responded. He shook his head. " Well watch out for them crackheads. You know they be hanging around that store ", Darius said while trying not to laugh.

" Man you going to hell ", Trey said. " What? Its not my fault that they wanna be sniffing crack and shit ", Darius said. " Exactly, they should've went the smarter route and started smoking weed ", Rashad chimed in.