Chapter 23

Nobody's pov

*

" Ok girls yall ready ", Tori yelled out to the other cheerleaders. They all nodded while getting into their positions. They begin to cheer.

" FALCONS FALCONS WE ARE THE BEST

GONNA SHOUT IT FROM THE EAST TO THE WEST

FALCONS FALCONS WE'RE GONNA WIN

W.I.N, LETS YELL IT ONCE AGAIN

W.I.N , LETS YELL IT ONCE AGAIN "

Principal Wyatt went over to turn the music on. Stir Fry by the migos filled the whole gym.

The Falcons cheerleaders started dancing their routine that they have been practicing all month. Everybody on the bleachers was dancing and rapping along to the song.

The Vikings cheerleaders stood there and watched with disgust written on their faces. Since its a home game for the falcons, they were performing at halftime.

Since Tori is the cheer captain she was praying that all of them won't mess up. She didn't want them to make her look bad.

Tori felt like she was on top of the world. She was beautiful, she's popular, she's the captain of the cheer team, and she couldn't forget that she had the most finest dude back on her arm. She felt unstoppable.

After the cheerleaders were done performing, everybody started cheering and applauding. Tori and the rest of the girls hurried off the court so the game can start up again.

" Ok we're gonna begin the third quarter with the Vikings in the lead by two points ", the announcer said into the mic. The game begin to pick up again.

-------

Royal

I looked over at Kaine. " Hey, im going to the bathroom ill be right back ", i told him. He nodded then said ok with a smile. I got up and walked off the bleachers heading out of the gym and into the hallway.

Once i got to the bathroom i walked up to the sink and looked into the mirror. After taking a deep breath i begin to do some thinking.

Now i know yall are probably confused on how and why i went back to Kaine. To be honest i don't really know why i did either.

After Tyler came to my house and broke my heart, the next few days or so i saw Kaine again at the bowling alley. I only went there because Sadie and Sienna wanted to cheer me up. Obviously he was the LAST person i wanted to see but i figured i should at least hear him out.

His whole reasoning for getting back at Tyler was stupid as fuck. He said there was more to it but whatever. He never told me and i never asked.

As time went on i just decided to give him another chance. Because i really did love him. But i just don't think i love him like i used to.

The other thing is that Kaine asked me if he can take me to prom. Of course i said yes but i knew deep down who i really wanted to go with. Thats one of the things we used to talk about all the time. But now he's taking Tori. I know for a fact he is because Xavier told me on the phone the other day. Speaking of Xavier i didn't see him at all back there. Maybe ill end up finding him somehow.

Anyway i knew Tyler still had feelings for Tori. It all makes sense now. I knew i shouldn't have let my guard down when it came to him. But my dumb ass being blinded by the fact that the most popular dude in school wanted little ol' me. That i didn't put my own feelings into consideration.