Chapter 27

Royal

" as you all know, the final Falcons Basketball game for the year is just a week away, which is May 5th. This game will determine which player is going to get picked by whichever scout who represents that college. So if you're not busy that night then get your tickets for the biggest game of the year now at the school's store in the east hallway. The deadline is this friday. So grab them while you can.

Also the Runway Designer fashion show is the week after the game so make sure you attend that and show your support for the final designers that'll be in the show. Remember, the show will be hosted downtown in the art galleria May 10th. No tickets or money required, come as you are. There will be free food as well. Go and show your fellow schoolmates some support at the show. Anyways thats all the news for now, its Makaylah Stan signing off your Falcons morning announcements "

" Alright everybody quiet down please thank you ", Mr.Jones told the class. Sadie finally made it to first period on time. So both of us sat in the middle row beside each other. She leaned over to me and said,

" Girl are you excited about the show ", Sadie asked me. I smiled and nodded.

" A little nervous but that's nothing. I just can't wait to get it over with ", i told her truthfully. I wanted to get it over with so me and Tyler can be together. Before i left his house last night i told him that we can't be sexual either. At least until everything is done with.

" Yeah i feel you, have you worked on your designs Yet ?", she asked. I nodded my head.

" Ive already sewed the clothes up and everything, i just need you to model them again ", i said.

" Ro you know i got you ", Sadie said. I let out a sigh of relief.

" Im just sad because Sienna isn't able to model for me at the show ", i said.

" Hey we'll find somebody, don't worry ", Sadie told me. I nodded my head. I hope so.

" Alright class i will be back ", Mr.Jones said. He walked to the door and stopped to face all of us. " Dont cause a ruckess when im gone ", he said. As soon as he walked out of the classroom, everyone started talking.

" Ill be back i need to talk to Amy about something ", Sadie said as she got up. She walked to the front row where Amy was. Sadie only knew her from this women's club Sadie's mom goes to.

" Ro ", Tyler said as he slid into Sadie's seat. I turned to him with a huge smile.

" Hey ", i replied. He scooted the desk closer to mine. " You heard the announcements ?", i asked Tyler. He nodded his head.

" Are you nervous ?", i asked him.

" A little bit.. you nervous ?", he responded. I nodded my head. Then it was silence until he started to talk.

" I don't know if i can keep doing this. Its awkward as hell ", Tyler said.

" Its only awkward because you're making it awkward "

" I can't even kiss you Ro, what typa shit is that "

" Us kissing is gonna turn into something else so i rather not ", i replied. He sucked his teeth.

" You hurting me here Ro ", Tyler said as he sunk down a little in the seat.

" Just gotta wait a little bit more Ty, ok ?", i said.

" Ayo! Mr.Jones coming! ", one of the guys that were standing near the door yelled out. Everybody started running to their seats. Tyler looked over at me while he stood up.