chapter 34

Sienna

" Where is he ? "

I asked while i walked back inside the venue that mine and Brandon's baby shower is being held. My mom immediately walked over to me.

" NaNa you needa sit down hell ", she told me as she grabbed my hand and led me to one of the tables. All my family was here but none of my friends were and it starts in another 30 minutes. Sincere sat down next to me.

" Try to relax sis, they coming ", he told me. I felt like crying. This is supposed to be my big day and its already ruined.

" IM HERE  "

I looked up and saw Royal standing at the door with everybody else. Her and Sadie had two long aluminum pans in each of their hands. I quickly got up and walked over to them. I said hi to Brandon's parents and the rest of his family and watched them walked over to a table.

" Where were yall? I was literally getting worried "

" Well we're here now, where the food at ", Rashad said. He walked over to the food table along with Darius and Trey. I rolled my eyes then looked at Royal, Tyler, Sadie, Ryan and Brandon.

" Why in the fuck are they here ? "

" They wanted to come so just chill ", Brandon responded. I yanked his shirt up. " The way im feeling right now you might want to talk to me like you got some sense ", i said then let him go.

" You gon stop embarrassing me in front of everybody ", he said. I ignored him and walked with Royal and Sadie to the food table. They both sat the food down.

" So what's in here ", i asked them. Royal removed the aluminum foil off both pans. " I made my infamous sweet and smokey meatballs in this pan and in this one is my mama's bomb jerk chicken ", she told me. 

" And in mine, i made my infamous cheesy baked lasagna and my mama made her cheesy taco dip ", Sadie told me. I clapped my hands with a smile on my face. " My mouth is watering like a hose ", I said. We all begin to laugh. " You stupid mama ", Sadie said. I locked arms with them both and went over to my mama's table.

" Hey babies how yall been? ", my ma asked the girls.

" Good how about yourself ", they both said. After ma hugged them we all sat down.

" Nothing, tryna take care of this one right here ", ma responded while she pointed at me with her thumb. I rolled my eyes. " Roll them again ima knock em out yo head ", she told me.

" Aight ma damn ", i responded.

" I told yall stop playing with me ", she continued. I got up and walked over to Brandon. He was talking it up with his little friends when he needed to be with me.

" Um its time to start ", i told him. He sucked his teeth and got up.

" You know im not good in front of crowds Si ", he said. I rolled my eyes. " You play in front of a lot of people every week now hush ", i responded. I grabbed the mic and got everybody's attention.

" I wanna thank everybody for coming to our gender reveal/baby shower. This day is really important to us and to spend it with our families, is really a blessing "

I gave the mic to Brandon.

" And i also wanna say that even though you mad at me right now i wouldn't want to have this moment with anybody else. We're gonna be awesome parents to our wonderful child and that's all that matters at the end of the day. I love you Sienna "

Brandon leaned down and kissed me. After everybody cheered and clapped, it was time to eat.

I went to go sit at a table while Brandon went ahead and made me a plate. He came back with mine and sat down.