chapter 33

Royal

" That wraps it up for the second round, judges have yall came to an agreement? "

One of the judges came walked up and gave the announcer a envelope. He opened it up and proceed to read from the paper.

" Again i appreciate all of these contestants for participating but not all is moving forward to the final round "

" Lets get on with it, the numbers that are moving forward in the final round is..... 5, 6, and 12 "

I looked at Sadie and squealed in excited with her. The announcer was still talking when Cami walked up to me. I forgot he was number six. Great.

" I just came over here to tell you that im taking the crown and winning the Paris prize "

" I don't think so, Ro's designs blow yours out the water ", Sadie said.

" Aww this must be your little  cheerleader too how cute "

" Listen, whatever problem you have with me can get resolved. We shouldn't be arguing, we should be focused on the show. I can support you and you can support me ", i told him.

Cami looked up like he was thinking. He out of nowhere busted out laughing.

" Ohh, now that's funny. Too da luu "

He waved and walked off. Sadie turned to me and said " Let me drag his ass one time ". I shook my head and waved her off so she wouldn't do anything.

" Lets just go and get yall in these outfits ", i said. We walked over to my mom, Tanya, and Faith. I motioned them to follow me to the dressing room.

---------

" Alright yall we're about to begin the final round but we're gonna go backwards, so lets have 12 go first "

Some song begin to play and this girl named Lonnie and her models went. I watched on seeing the judges nodding their heads and writing stuff down. Then all of a sudden one of the models tripped and fell while walking.

Which resulted in everybody else falling too. Lonnie immediately rushed to the runway to her models.

" Somebody get help out here "

The announcer said into the mic. I heard laughing so i looked over at Cami and his models. They were pointing and laughing at Lonnie and her models. At this point i had enough. I walked over to Cami and let him have it.

" You are so evil and mean, nothing about that was funny "

" Well we thought so so why don't you just go on back over there "

" You gonna get yours you watch "

" And what happened to supporting each other Royal ? "

I ignored him and kept walking. I eventually went over to Lonnie to see if she was ok since she was finished modeling her clothes.

" Are you ok Lon ? "

" Yeah im ok thanks for asking Ro "

She smiled and led her models to the back.

" ALRIGHT YALL ITS TIME FOR NUMBER 6 "

" Oou that's us "

I looked back at Cami. He snapped his fingers and walked away to the front. With his models right behind him. The song Britney Bitch by Britney Spears started to blast through the speakers. His models begin to strut on the runway. He got the nerve to talk about my designs when his is questionable.