Chapter 10

I hate when writers leave a message at the beginning of chapters but i wanted to tell yall that i had some things to do yesterday so i wasn't able to put this chapter out but here it goes 💕

*

We walked inside Tyler's room. I let go of his hand. Then i went and sat down on the bed.

He looked at me while he closed and locked the door. I stared at him with a smile.

He came over and sat down beside me on the bed. I put my hair behind my ear. Then i turned to look at him.

I don't know why im so nervous around him now. I guess because i know what we're about to do. But i feel like im ready. Im ready to give my virginity to him. I want him to be my first.

" Are you ready to do this ? Because we don't have to-", Tyler said. I interrupted him by kissing him. He started kissing me back. Then we begin undressing, until we we're only in our undergarments.

We continued to kiss passionately as he got on top of me. We laid back on the bed. Him still on top of me. He got in between my legs. Then he started kissing and sucking on my neck. Causing me to moan softly.

Then he begin kissing down until he got to my chest. He looked at them for a second. Then he unhooked my bra and threw it to the side. He started sucking and biting on my breast. I continued to moan softly.

He stopped then he lift up to take off my underwear. Once they were off, he got back in between my legs. He went back to kissing on my neck.

I felt his member poking at my entrance. He took his member and begin to stroke himself for a few seconds. Then he eased himself inside of me. I gasped because it hurt so bad.

He kissed me on the lips which calmed me down a little bit. Then he eased himself fully into me. He begin to stroke me slowly. Tears started to fall down my face.

He looked up at me. " You wanna stop-", Tyler said. I shook my head. " No, keep going ", i told him. He kissed me before he went back to stroking me.

It started to feel good. I begin to moan then he started picking up his pace.

" Shit ", he groaned lowly. My moans started getting louder. He turned us over so that i was on top. Tyler placed me back on his member. A few tears started to fall as i got all the way on it because the position was a little painful.

I started moving my body back and forth. I begin moaning in enjoyment. He started sucking on my nipple which made me throw my head back in pleasure.

I felt myself about to reach my climax. After i did, he moved me off of him then released himself.

We both collapsed on the bed trying to catch our breaths. I came over and hugged him. " I love you ", i told him. He kissed me on the lips. " I love you too ", he responded.

-------

Sienna

" What chile. You see me tryna fill these papers out ", my mom said because i kept calling her name.

The other day at the doctors i promised Brandon that i was going to tell my mom that she's about to be a grandmother. I told his ass to be here with me but he flat out said no because my mom is crazy as fuck. As he puts it.

" I can't just say hey to my mommy ", i said. She rolled her eyes then smirked. " You better get out of my face NaNa, im not playing with you ", mom said.

I sighed and took a seat beside her at the table. " But all seriousness i have to tell you something ", i told her. My mom looked at me then sat the papers down.

" Oh no, did my ma call you saying that her pistol missing again ", my mom asked. I shook my head no. " The last time i talked to grandma was last weekend ", i told her.

My Nana ghetto as hell. My ma says that i act just like my grandma and i can see it. She let me smoke weed with her everytime im over her house. She says its ordered by the doctor that she smokes weed. Me and Sincere, my older brother, never believed her but everyone in her neighborhood does.

By everyone i meant her friends. They're just a bunch of old heads obviously. But anyway, ever since my Nana watched brotherly love with me, she doesn't trust anyone. Thats why she keeps a gun with her. "Aint no way they catching me slipping", were her exact words. She just crazy as hell.

" Oh then what is it Sienna ", mom asked me. I took a deep breath. " Well you remember when you went over Monica's house a month ago ", i asked her.

" Yeah i remember, me and my bitch got lit as fuck that night Aaaoow ", my mom said as she did a dance with her tongue out. I looked at her then i shook my head.

" Anyways, while you were gone i invited Brandon over and we ended up having sex ", i said. Mom looked at me. " Yall what ", she questioned me. I ignored her and kept talking. " He forgot to use a condom ", i continued.

" So what the fuck are you tryna say, NaNa ", she questioned me. I never been so scared in my life. I already knew my mom is gonna beat my ass.

" Congratulations you're about to be a grandmother ", i told her. My mom stared at me. She stood up then came closer to me. I didn't know what she was about to do.

She pulled me into a big hug. I looked over at her confused. " So you're not mad ", i asked her. She pulled away to look at me. " Oh no im mad as fuck but none of that matters. Im about to be a grandma ", mom said happily.

I smiled relieved that my mom is ok with it. Not like she had a choice anyway.

" So where's Brandon ass at ", she asked me. " He's at his house ", i responded to her. " Well do he know about you being pregnant ", she asked me. I nodded my head.

" Do his parents know ?", mom asked me. " I don't know to be honest ", i told her. " Well all of us needa get together and talk about the baby and stuff ", she said. " We know, we were planning on doing it next week when his dad comes back from outta town ", i told her.

" Oh well good ", she responded. She started heading upstairs. " Im finna be a sexy ass grandma ", she said then she walked fully upstairs.

I shook my head trying to keep from laughing. Man it feels good to have my mom here supporting me through this. Because i wouldn't know what to do without her.

--------

Sadie

" You always say that though ", i said into the phone.

" Hey im just being honest ", Ryan said back. Then i started to laugh.

We've been talking on the phone ever since the day after he dropped me off at my house.

I really like Ryan. But only as a friend...for right now anyways. I told him that im not ready to date yet and he completely understood that.

Im just starting to get ok with my griefing over Thomas. Recently I've just accepted the fact that he's gone. But i know that he's in a better place now.

" So what are you doing tomorrow ", Ryan asked me. I shifted a little on my bed. " Nothing really. Probably watch tv or something ", i responded. He sucked his teeth.

" Man that's boring. Let me take you out tomorrow ", he said. I shook my head. " Ryan-", i said. " I promise its not a date. I just want to take my friend out to have some fun that's all ", he replied.

I stayed quiet for a minute. Then i smiled a little. " Ok fine ", i said.

" Ok cool, ill be at your house tomorrow at six ", Ryan responded. I nodded my head like he could see me or something. " Um ok thats fine ", i said.

" Aight, goodnight Sadie ", Ryan said. I smiled small. " Goodnight Ryan ", i responded.

************