Chapter 36

A month later ~ August

Royal

" I feel like i can't breathe "

" What do you mean? you look fine "

" No like literally i can't breathe "

Tanya was in the dressing room hyperventilating.

" I need fresh air PLEASE "

She got up from the chair and started pacing back and forth. Thats when her mother and bridesmaids came up to her to calm her down. She was getting upset because nobody was getting things done right. One of her bridesmaids got sick, the flower girls had cheerleading camp, and Ryan still haven't arrived yet.

Ryan is currently living in California with Sadie. She said that aint no way she was gonna let her man go to the city of hoes by himself. They're doing good out there. I do miss them though.

As for me, i moved to New York. Along with Tyler to start my career. Of course he's in school and things so he wasn't able to make it.

My dad and Tanya decided to move their wedding to August because Ryan wasn't able to get out of school. Which everybody understood.

" Hey hey hey "

I looked over at Sienna walking in with her newborn in her arms. I quickly went over to my godson and started playing with his little hand with my finger.

" Aw look at my little Ryley ", i said. They named him Ryley Na'Don Coleman. I liked the way they came up with his middle name, they just combined the ending of their first names together. The baby looks just like Brandon too.

" So where's Tyler ? "

" He couldn't be here because he got school and whatnot ", i responded.

" Brandon couldn't come either because of the same thing, he's hardly ever at the house ", Sienna said. She looked down and kiss Ryley.

" Mama I tried to get here as fast as i could- "

We all looked over at Ryan running inside the room with Sadie trailing along. She walked up to us and immediately grabbed Ryley, giving him kisses on his cheek.

" Well you didn't get here fast enough boy "

Tanya said after Ryan gave me a hug. He went over to his mom.

" Tanya seems stressed ", Sadie said with a laugh.

" Yeah she is, but i kinda get it though. I would probably act the same way ", i said. Then Sienna and Sadie nodded.

" At least she looks beautiful ", Sienna said. We looked over at Tanya yell at Ryan.

" I feel sorry for her. She gotta deal with her wedding plus her hard headed ass son ", Sadie said. Then we all laughed.

" Well thats your man ", i said. Sienna laughed and said " Right so you cant say nothing, only we can ".

" Right so i get a pass because that's my nigga but yall hoes cant say shit period ", Sadie responded.

" Oouu ok miss Fletcher you better defend your man ", Sienna said then we all laughed.

" Anyways, how's Cali ? ", i asked.

" Its like im living in a dream ", Sadie responded.

" Ive always wanted to go to Cali. I heard Chris Brown lives over there and im tryna slide through, you feel me ? ", Sienna said.

" Girl what about Brandon? ", i asked while smiling.

" What about him ? ", she said with a smirk.