Chapter 18

**

A week later

I was in my room working on my drawings. It's the only thing keeping me calm at this point. Tyler have been trying to get in touch with me but ive been ignoring him.

I haven't confronted him about the Tori situation but i know she's not lying. He acted like a hoe before we even got together so why expect anything different ?

I heard a knock on my door. " Come in ", i said. The door opened and Tanya came walking in. I smiled weakly at her then she smiled back.

" Are you ok hon ", she asked me. I nodded my head. " Yeah im fine thanks for asking ", i responded. " Well i know you're sad about something because you've been stuck in your room all week ", she said. I took a deep breath.

" Have you ever got cheated on ", i asked her. She seemed surprised by my question. " Uh..well yeah. With my ex husband ", she responded.

" How did you deal with it ? Like were you sad ", i asked.

" Yes i was sad. I was hurt more than anything. But i didn't let that discourage me. I still held my head up high because i am a queen and he didn't see that or treat me as such so it was time to let him go and focus on me ", Tanya said. I nodded my head.

" So im guessing you and Tyler having problems ", she asked me. I nodded my head.

" He's been cheating on me for i don't know how long. Im just tired of my feelings getting played with ", i responded. I left my knees up to my chest. Then i laid my head down as tears begin to fall.

Tanya came over and hugged me tight. She stroked my hair then she took a deep breath. " Im so sorry baby. You shouldn't have to go through that ", she said. I leaned into her chest and cried some more.

" Look i know what'll make you feel better. How about we go shopping and then get some ice cream ", Tanya suggested. I looked up at her then I nodded my head slowly. We got up then she took me over to my vanity mirror.

" Lets get your face clean up here ", she said. She took a face wipe and wiped my runny makeup off.

" Alright lets make you..what yall kids say nowadays..on fleek ", Tanya said. Then we laughed. She grabbed my makeup bag and started to go through it. I watched her as she grabbed my primer. " What people dont know is i know a thing or two about makeup ", she said.

It's very true. She's really good at makeup. When she does her own makeup she always looks bomb. I learned how to perfected eyeshadow a little bit better. Even though i hardly wear eyeshadow.

After she was finished with my makeup i looked in the mirror. She did a natural kind of look on me. " Now you will most definitely find a man looking like that ", Tanya said then we laughed. I hugged her and told her thank you. Then we left out to go to shopping.

-----------

Tyler

" Alright fellas i need you to split up into two groups so we can start the suicides now "

Coach smith had us going hard in practice today. I didn't feel like coming because im still trying to figure out why Royal ignoring me for. We haven't been talking for a week and it's clearly bothering me.

" Get your head out the clouds Anderson and join a group ", Smith yelled out interrupting me from my thoughts.

I looked for the group Brandon was in and jogged over there.

" Damn bro you straight ", he asked me. I shook my head. " Ro acting weird as fuck ", i said. Brandon shook his head.

" Damn, what you do ", he asked me. " I aint do nothing and that's what's confusing me ", i responded. " Well you know Sienna told me that Tori said that yall messing around behind Royal's back bro ", he told me.