Chapter 25

Tyler

I got into the limo my uncle Frank gave me straight feeling myself. After dusting off my shoes I gave the driver the green light to pull out.

After 20 minutes we got to Tori's house. I got out and walked up to the door. I knocked on the door waiting for her to open it. I can hear the door being unlocked. The door swung open with her dad in the doorway. He looked me up and down then he cleared his throat.

" You must be Tyler, you taking my daughter to prom ? ", he questioned me.

" Yeah...", i responded. He nodded his head.

" I dont want any funny business tonight. You take her to prom, have fun, and then you bring her straight back, understand ? ", he said. Yeah right, like im gonna listen to this nigga.

He didn't even let me responded as he went back into the house. The door was still opened so i walked inside. I saw her mom standing there with her phone. She looked over at me then smiled.

" Hey Tyler you look so handsome ", she said then gave me a hug. I pulled away with a small smile.

" Thanks ", i responded. Just then, Tori came walking downstairs. Once she got to where i was she gave me a tight hug. " Hey babe you look good ", she said with a smile.

" No you look good, damn ", i responded. I turned her all the way around until she faced me again then she leaned over and kissed me. The dad let out a frustrated sigh.

" Aw...ok lets go ahead and take these pictures ", her mom said. We both stood beside each other while Tori's mom took our pictures. After, we walked outside to the limo.

" Tyler no you didn't ", Tori squealed. I smiled as i wrapped my arm around her.

" This all for you baby ", i told her. She kissed me and then opened the car door. I held the door open as i watched her get in. I hopped in right after then i closed the door.

Giving the driver the go-ahead, he nodded his head and drove off. Heading to prom.

---------

Once we pulled up to the building the prom was held at, the driver got out and went to our door and opened it for us. I thanked him then i took Tori's hand into mine.

Everyone was looking at us the whole time we made our way into the prom. Tori looked over at me with a huge smile.

We finally made it inside the dance and it was packed. I mean i expected that, its prom. I looked around to see if i see Brandon or Ryan anywhere. I looked over and saw Sienna standing at the food table by herself.

" Hey ima be right back aight ", i told Tori. She nodded her head.

" Dont be gone too long ", she said with a smile. She walked off heading to where Delayah was. I begin walking over to Sienna.

As soon as i got over to where she's at, i leaned on the table and looked at her. She suddenly stopped eating her cupcake.

" look i dont know who you is but i got a man ", she said while looking straight ahead. I sucked my teeth.

" Man Si its me Tyler ", i said. She looked over at me then sucked her teeth.

" What do you want ?", she questioned me. I stood up and looked around.

" What, i can't come say wassup now ?", i questioned back. She rolled her eyes.

" If you looking for Royal she's not here yet ", Sienna said.

" Who said i was looking for her? Im actually looking for Brandon ", i said. She looked over and motioned her head to that direction.

" He's over there with them niggas ", she said. I nodded my head.