Chapter 26

Tyler

Earlier

I just got home from that wack ass shit. Part of me didn't want to be there anyways. Frank and Xavier kept questioning me on why did i leave until i finally got up and walked upstairs to my room.

Not long after Xavier came up and told me that they were heading out for a bit. I told them that i was gonna stay around. About five minutes later i heard the front door open and close.

I got up and took off my suit jacket. I laid back on the bed and just laid there. Thinking about everything.

Its just a lot of stuff that's going on. Dealing with my dad in prison. To Tori and all her high expectations. I can't be myself with Tori. She wants everything to be her way.

Then its like everyone is depending on me. Like i have to be the one to take care of my family. That's a huge weight on my shoulders. Thats why i go so hard when dealing with basketball. Because thats the only way i can get me and my family out of here.

But the number one thing that's got me feeling some type of way. Is this thing between me and Royal. Back in September you would've never thought that we would get to this point. I never thought so either. It just happened so fast.

But i don't regret anything that happened. Because being with her made me feel alive. I had gained a friend in her. And besides that, in the process i ended up falling in love with her. The only thing i regret was cheating. I just know that I fucked up bad.

I closed my eyes drifting off to sleep. That is until i heard somebody knocking on the front door repeatedly. I sat up looking around confused. Thinking its probably Xavier i got up and headed downstairs. His ass always forgetting his key.

" Aight hold up ", i yelled out. As soon as i opened the door i couldn't believe my eyes. I stood in the doorway looking at her as she looked at me. None of us talked, its like we were enjoying each other's presence again. She cleared her throat and begin to talk.

" I don't know where to begin but.. here it goes.."

" Um-", i begin saying. But she cut me off.

" No let me talk, i was so mad at you. I actually hated you ", She said. I looked around then i scratched the back of my neck.

" But tonight i realized that i miss talking to you, i miss being around you..i just miss you. Having you in my life made me feel safe. Made me feel.. i dont know.. happy. You brought happiness into my life. And with you being gone, i don't have none of that anymore. I just...", she continued.

I walked up to her. I took my thumb wiping away the tears that was falling down her face. She looked up at me.

" Im sorry Royal. Im the one that caused you to leave. Im the one that made you breakup with me. Til this day i regret what i did. I don't blame you for hating me. I still love you and i never stopped. And i know tonight was hell for you as it was for me ", i said. Royal walked closer to me.

" I actually cried because you weren't there with me. I was so upset that i walked out of prom ", she told me, laughing small.

We stood there looking at each other. " I did too ", i said. I placed my hands on her waist pulling her closer to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I leaned down and kissed her lips.

-------------

Royal

One kiss turned into us passionately kissing each other. A tear felled down my face while kissing him. I missed his lips. I missed his touch. I missed everything about him.

He picked me up so that my legs wrapped around him. Carrying me inside, he closed the door with his foot. Tyler led us upstairs and into his room. Throwing me on the bed, he went to shut and lock his door.

He took his shirt off showing off his toned body. I did the same, after taking off my clothes i was left in only my bra and underwear. He slowly walked over and got on top of me.

As we were kissing, i felt myself getting turnt on. I needed him in the worse way. He stopped kissing me and took off my underwear, throwing it to the side. Then my bra.

He got back on top of me. His bare skin right against mine. His touch on every part of my body. Tyler begin kissing from my lips to my neck. His sucking and biting made me moan in pleasure. He went to show my breast attention. Kissing and biting my nipples making them hard. He then traveled to my stomach all way down to my entrance. He gave one lick teasing me. Then he gave another.

" Baby stop ", I whined, getting frustrated.

" Tell daddy how much you want it ", Tyler said, he kissed on it making me gasp. " I want it bad ", i responded back. He begin eating me out. Moaning, i threw my head back in pleasure.

" Taste good just how i remember ", He said with a smirk, then he went back to what he was doing. I started caressing my breast enjoying the pleasure from it. I arched my back feeling myself coming. After, he got back on top of me.

As we tongue kissed, i felt Tyler's member at my entrance. He stopped kissing me. He stroked himself with his hand twice before he enter himself inside me as i gasped. He started stroking me giving me nice long strokes.

" Feels so good daddy ", i moaned out. He started picking up the pace. " Shit ", he groaned going deeper. I continued to moan in pleasure.

Tyler pulled out and turned us over so that i was on top. He placed me down on his member making me gasp. He laid there relaxed while i ride him. I threw my head back in pleasure.

" fuck ", he groaned lowly. I picked up my pace. He placed two fingers on my clit. He played with it making me moan in tongues.

I threw my head back and started caressing my breast. He moved my hands and started sucking and biting on my breast. He stopped and gripped my ass.

" Oh shit ", i moaned out loud. He moved me off of him. He got behind me and inserted himself inside me. He started out with long and soft strokes. But eventually it went to hard rough strokes.

" Yes daddy right there ", I moaned out. He smacked my ass making me moan uncontrollably. I felt myself about to reach my climax. Soon enough we did, he pulled out and after we passed out on the bed.

He wrapped his arm around me. I snuggled into him while i laid my head on his chest.

--------

Tyler

I closed my eyes feeling myself drifting off to sleep. I felt Royal tracing the outline of my abs. She kissed my jawline then my lips. I kissed her back while turning us over so that i was on top. We laid there like that staring at each other.

" Im so glad we're back together-", i said but stopped once Royal shook her head. I looked at her confused." Why you shaking your head for ?", i asked her. She took a deep breath.

" Look as much as I want to be with you, i don't think now is a good time to be together "

" Well what time is a good time then ?", i questioned her. Royal bit her bottom lip.

" You got your game coming up right ? And i have my show thats right around the corner... lets just focus on those two things... and then when those two are done we can be together again ", she said. I sucked my teeth and sat up. She used her elbows to prop herself up as she looked at me.

" That's the dumbest shit i ever heard Ro. I wanna be with you.. you wanna be with me so why we gotta wait for ", i said.

" Baby i promise after the fashion show is over with Im all yours.. Just not right now ", Royal responded. I sat there quiet for a minute. I took a deep breath.

" Aight..", i finally said. She squealed while she wrapped her arms around my neck. I picked her up and placed her on my lap.

" You better be lucky I love you ", i told her. She flashed her beautiful smile at me.

" I love you too ", Royal replied. Then we started kissing each other passionately.

************