Chapter 19

Tyler

" Baby we need to talk "

" What are you doing here ", Royal questioned me with a attitude. I walked closer to her but she backed away.

" Why are you acting like that for ", i asked her. She went to put her bags down. Then she looked up at me.

" You should know why "

" Im just confused on what i did ", i responded. I really dont know what i did.

" You know what ? Just go ", Royal said. I looked at her with a confused look. Then i remembered what Brandon told me earlier.

" Oh so you think im cheating on you with Tori ", i questioned. She looked up at me. " Well are you ", she asked me as she crossed her arms.

" Now why the fuck would i do that ?", i responded.

" I mean you've done it before so ", she said. I sucked my teeth. " We weren't even really together at that time ", i said. She shook her head. " You don't get the point. Just get the hell outta my room Ty ", Royal responded.

I took my jacket off then i laid back down on the bed. I grabbed the remote and sat going through the channels. She looked at me like i had two heads. " What are you doing ", she asked.

" Come lay with me ", i said as i patted the spot next to me. She just stood there.

" Are you serious right now ?", she asked me. I nodded my head then said " Yeah ".

She grabbed a small bag off the dresser then headed to her bathroom. " How about you go ask Tori ", she said. I looked over to see her taking off her makeup.
I sucked my teeth and got up. I stood in the bathroom doorway watching her. She looked over at me with a confused look.

" I didn't have sex with her ", i told her. She glanced over at me then back to the mirror. " What ", she asked me.

" I said i didn't have sex with her. She kept texting me so i texted her back ", i said. Royal rolled her eyes.

" You shouldn't be texting her ass at all. That's still a problem in its self Tyler ", she responded.

" I know and that's my bad. I promise you i aint gonna talk to her again ", i told her. I really meant it.

She turned and walked up to me. She wrapped her arms around me. I leaned down and kissed her lips. " Ok im over it ", she said with a smile.

" Next time talk to me instead of ignoring me ", i told her. Royal let go of me then she walked to the bed. She laid down and i joined her.

" Hopefully you wont do anything to where i have to ignore you again ", she said. I held her in my arms while i laid my head on the crook of her neck.

" I wont. I promise "

---------
The next day

After talking to Royal yesterday i went ahead and block Tori's number. I promised Ro that i wouldn't talk to her again so it was only right.

Today im hanging with Brandon and them at the mall. I haven't really seen the others since i don't know when. So im just gonna catch up with them and whatnot.

" Bruh i KNOW you not talking bruh ", Rashad said loudly to Trey. Trey waved him off.

" Wit that gorilla snout on your face. I bet when yo mama be cooking she dont gotta tell you what she fixed. You gon smell everything in one whiff  ", Rashad continued then he started sniffing the air. Darius, and Brandon started to laugh while i shook my head.

" Man i know your long giraffe neck big head skinny body crackhead looking ass aint talking ", Trey said. Darius held his stomach from all the laughing he and Brandon was doing. Them two be hyping their dumb asses up too much.

" Aight yall chill out ", i said. Rashad walked up beside me. Then he put his arm over my shoulder. " Aye you know Darius and Ryan got into it a month ago ", he said. We walked into foot locker.

" Hey welcome to foot locker if you need any help im right over here ", a worker said. He went back to the counter.

" Why they get into it for ", i asked him as i removed his arm off of me. " Man because of Mercedes ass. Darius basically called Ryan out on his shit. About how he taking up for her when she not even his girl. Long story short Ryan fucked his ass up, bro ", Rashad explained.

" Mercedes been through shit that we can't imagine going through. Just be easy on her because from what it sounds like, yall was talking bad about her and she dont need that shit "

" Aight Ty, but just so you know i ain't say shit. It was all Darius "

He put his hands up in surrender and i shook my head. I started looking at shoes when i saw somebody walking up on me. I quickly turned to see who it was.

" Hey Tyler "

I stood up straight and looked at Tori. I shook my head and went back to the shoes.

" What you want Tori "

" What ? I can't just say hey ", she questioned with a laugh. I ignored her.

" Welp i can see that your little  girlfriend is distancing you from your friends-"

" You're not my friend your my ex there's a difference ", i said. I walked down some more to look at some other shoes.

" WE, yeah you and me, were friends. At one time anyway. So why you're treating me like you didn't care about me, like some garbage ", Tori said.

I ignored her while i walked out of the store. Leaving Rashad and them. I did care for Tori but i wasn't in love with her. We just hooked up, that was it. That was all it was. Im in love with Royal and that's why im with her. I almost lost her and its not gonna happen again.

Once i was outside trying to get away from Tori, i walked to my car. I put the key in the door to unlock it.

" Tyler... ", Tori said as soon as i opened the door. I turned to look at her. She walked up to me and crashed her lips onto mine. My mind was telling me to pull away but my body was saying another.
------------

" I knew you missed me ", Tori said between kisses. When we finally got to her room she pushed me on the bed. She climbed on top. She started getting undressed while i did the same. When we were completely undressed i flipped us over so that i was on top.

After i put a condom on, i went inside her. She gasped then i started stroking her. She begin moaning loudly.

After a while she came. I turned her over. Then i started hitting it from the back. She threw her head back in pleasure.

We both ended up coming. She laid back on the bed. I sat on the edge of the bed thinking about what just happened.

She leaned up and started kissing on my back. " I was thinking that we-", she said.

"Get off me Tori ", i said. I stood up and begin to get dressed.

" Where you going Tyler ", she asked me. I ignored her while i grabbed my keys. I heard her get up and follow me downstairs.

" Tyler ", she yelled out. I looked back at her. She had the covers wrapped around her.

" You realized what we just did ", i questioned her. She nodded her head slowly. " Yeah and it was amazing ", she said.

" It was a mistake ", was all i said before i left out.

************