Chapter 2

I woke up to my alarm going off letting me know that it was time for to me to get up for work. I sat up in bed and stretched before actually getting up.
I hopped up and went to the bathroom so I could take a shower. When I was finished I dried off,put lotion and deodorant on before getting dressed in my uniform.

After spraying some perfume on me, I grabbed my keys, phone and wallet locked my door and walked downstairs

After spraying some perfume on me, I grabbed my keys, phone and wallet locked my door and walked downstairs. I seen that my mom had two men over. I already knew the hoe shit she was going to do once I left.
"Damn who is that ?" One of the older men asked my mom
"Fuck you looking at her for. You don't want that " my mom said
" who is she "
" my bitch of a daughter " she said rolling her eyes.
" takes one to know one " I said while walking out the house
I jumped in my all white Mercedes Benz listening to lil baby "leaked"

The club that I worked at wasn't too far from where I lived. So it took me no time to get there. I parked my car in the back of the club before going inside. I said my hellos to the owner of the club and to my work bestie Lauren. Lauren was a real cool female. I didn't really have friends. Just one best friend or more like my brother, zhair, that's always busy. Today is his birthday & I know he said he was celebrating it here tonight. He's turning 22.

I started doing my job. After 4 hours of making sure everyone was good. I heard a bunch of clapping and a group of guys entering the club.

My boss walked over to me.

" jay tonight is that guys birthday. I want you and Lauren to make sure they're straight. If they ask you to stay over there just do it. You both will earn a bonus" he said smiling.

I smiled back before saying ok

Once they was seated by the vip area I told Lauren what was up. See me and Lauren was our bosses favorite servers here. We was always getting bonuses. If it was someone's birthday we both got a 3,000 bonus on top of making 1,000 a night plus whatever tips we got. I hated wearing the outfits but I had bills and goals that I was going to make sure I met.

I grabbed a bottle of patron and Lauren grabbed the cake with a candle that was sparking. We walked over to the vip area where my best friend zhair and his friends were. Every last one of them looked good. But one of them stood out the most to me.

"Happy birthday Zha" I shouted while putting his bottle in front of him. He stood up and hugged me "thanks sis"he said. The only one who didn't look up from what he was doing was the really cute one that caught my attention.

" who is that zha?" One of His friends asked

"She's off limits. This is like my little sister " he said

The really cute boy finally looked up and I was able to take in his appearance more. He was light skin, his waves was on swim, he a had a beard and he dressed nice. He caught me looking at him and smiled. I looked away quick.

"Who is that zha?" I asked
"The one all the way in the back ?"
"That's like my brother. He's off limits too"

I rolled my eyes "he got a girl or something" I asked

"Nah, just like I told them you're off limits he's off limits too"

"I'm going to shoot my shot"

"You and I both know your way too shy for that. Access denied" he said closing back the velvet rope. He sat down laughing like I couldn't unhook it. I did just that before walking over to him and smacking him.

I chilled with them for a little bit. They was all funny especially the really cute one. By this time blunts was rolled and the bottle was popped we was all either high, tipsy, or drunk.

"Jay?" My boss called

"I'll be back" I said.

I felt eyes on me when I got up to leave. When I looked back from the corner of my eye I seen my future baby daddy looking at me. I smiled to myself before reaching my boss he had a guy and a female standing next to him. I was slightly confused.

" wassup? " I said

" are they good ?"  He asked

" yea they're all good "
" these are some photographers that I met today this is Jason and his wife Danny. They said they took interest in you and Lauren when you first walked in. They're doing a photo shoot tomorrow at the park and they would want you both to be a part of it. " he said smiling

I smiled too. I loved my boss he was always trying to find a way to put extra bread in my pockets.

" I never considered myself modeling but I would love to do it. What time tomorrow ?"

"We'll call you and let you know everything" she said smiling. Before walking off

" those are famous photographers" my boss said

"Wow" I said

" alright here's you and Lauren's money " he said smiling.

I smiled back before thanking him. I walked back over to Lauren and gave her her half and I put the rest of mine in my fishnet stockings. As I was sitting down Lauren took a picture of me. As soon as I seen the flash I posed. She showed it to me and the picture was bomb.

"Girlllll, these photographers came and want us to do a shoot tomorrow " I said to her

"Oh yea Brandon(our boss) was telling me" she said

"You're doing it right?"

"Of course mama. I'm not going to have you out there by yourself. " she said

" ughhh I love you. " I said to her hugging her. She knew how shy I was

Hours past and we was still chilling with the guys. I finally found out all of their names. The really cute one name is sincere,then there's davon, then there's rocky & zhair. They was all fine as hell but sincere stood out the most.

I looked at the time while yawning.

"Shit it's already 5" I said.

" damn wtf" Lauren said.

"I'm heading out, you need a ride?" I asked her.

"Yea " she said

We both stood up.

"Where y'all going ? " zha asked.

"You see the time?" I asked him

"Damn" he said as they all stood up too.

I went to the back and grabbed my sweatpants and threw them on. I told my boss goodnight before heading out with them.  Even though they parked in the front. They walked us to my car.

" see you guys later" I said