Chapter 46

As I laid in bed I couldn't fall asleep, you know how you get that weird feeling that something is going to happen but you just don't know what. Yea that feeling I was getting was keeping me up. I began to think about all of my relationships especially sincere and I. My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing, I grabbed it off the charger once I seen that it was Zhair.

"Jade?" Zhair said in the phone sounding as if he was crying

"Are you crying Zha what's wrong?" I asked getting worried because my brother does not cry for nothing.

"Jade send me your location please and just listen to me" He said

"Okay what's going on ?" I asked putting him on speaker to send him my location

"Jade sins been shot, he's in critical condition we don't know if he's going to make it " he said

"W-hat are you serious?" I asked begging to get teary-eyed

"Yea just get ready please" he said

I didn't even answer I wasn't about to wait for him either I had on shorts and a t shirt and cardigan with my slippers. I didn't give a fuck what I had on my man was shot in the hospital. I grabbed my important things and ran out the house.

"Rocky text me the address now" I said

Once he sent it I rushed all the way there. I got out the car and tossed the keys to the valet man and ran inside.

" where's my husband? Is my husband ok?" I asked walking to the desk

" ma'am calm down what's his name"

" listen don't tell me to calm down. His name is Sincere Davis" I said

"Ma'am he's currently having surgery you could have a seat in the waiting room"

"No I'm not taking a seat in no fucking waiting room. Is he going to be okay ? I'm pretty sure there's something in the system miss" I said getting real frustrated

"Look there's nothing I could tell you, besides speak to the doctor"

"I'm a nurse at the pediatric hospital that ties in with this one. You're going to have to tell me something" I said taking out my badge.

"I'll page the doctor" she said

I guess Zhair had spotted me because he walked over to me and tapped me. I just turned around and hugged him so tight.

"What the fuck happened ?" I asked once he let go of the hug.

"Man we went to the casino after seeing q niggas we're drinking and shit. Once we got to his crib he said he had to go to his car to get his phone  after that we heard mad shots when we came outside Sin was laying there in a pool of his own blood. He had a pulse jade but they saying they're not sure what's going to happen. I should've fucking moved faster and went out there or something bro" he said

I couldn't keep in the tears anymore they began to flood. My chest was getting tight and I couldn't keep it together.

"Jade I get it but you ah e to calm down, breath" Zhair said trying to walk me through it I was definitely having an anxiety attack it was just so overwhelming. Imagine arguing with your boyfriend/girlfriend for weeks and days over petty shit and then they get shot and you don't know if they'll live or not.

Sins mom walked over to me and hugged me, I hugged her back and for some reason I was able to calm down. We walked over to them and took a seat.

Shortly after a doctor finally came out and looked at his chart.