Chapter 50

Two days until the wedding :

Q has been with sins mom for the last two days. She says she wants to spend time with him. Sin just told me she wants another baby but his father isn't having it. I honestly found it funny but I get it. I think everyone goes through a baby fever phase, but anyways I was in the kitchen making dinner for sin while he was out doing what he does best, selling drugs.

I decided to make fried rice, broccoli, barbecue chicken, Mac and cheese, and salad. I had on one of his t shirts and boy short panties with my socks. The shirt was long enough to cover enough but if I lifted up you'll be able to see something. But this is my house and I'm going to be comfortable in my house it's not like I'm expecting company.

I was continuing to make the food when I heard the door open and then slam, followed by men laughter. I walked out the kitchen and looked to see who Sin was with and it was someone I never seen before. I went back to the kitchen so I could finish up. Just as I was about to be done Sin came in the kitchen with his friend. He looked mad

"This is my lady jade this is my mans Josiah" he said

"Nice to meet you" He said extending his hand I did the same and went back to doing what I was doing.

"Let me talk to you for a minute" Sin said

We walked into the room and he closed the door.

"What are you upset about ?" I asked

"Where's your clothes"

I began to laugh at his foolishness "on me. I'm in my house I'm not putting nothing else on. You didn't even say you was bringing anyone over. " I said

"You're right but can you please just put something on ?" He asked

I didn't say anything more. I just went ahead and Grabbed my robe and put it on

"Thank you" He said leaving the room

"Mhm" I said going back into the kitchen. Once everything was finished I went back into the room to take my shower. Once I was out I threw on my bra and panties and then put back on my robe in case his friend was still out there.

When I walked back out there his friend was gone and Sin was watching the game and eating.

"Your plate is in the microwave" he said

I nodded and grabbed it and sat at the table. Once I was finished eating I washed our dishes and went to my room and took off my robe before laying down. I was texting sins mom about q when sin walked in.

He took his shower and laid in bed with me. After a while he began to suck and kiss on my neck while his hands roamed the rest of me. He stuck his hands inside my panties and started to massage my already soaked kitty. He played with it for a while before sliding off my panties. He went under the covers and began to eat me like his life depended on it. Family guy, the air conditioner and my moans filled the room.

He stuck a finger inside while eating me out causing me to squirt a little. He came up from under the covers and kissed me. He slid his boxers off and I climbed on top of him sliding him in me. I began to bounce and he matched it. He placed his hand on my neck and I lost it.

He flipped me over and began to give me back shots. He nutted and I came again before we went for more rounds. That's how we ended our night

The wedding day:

Sincere and I stayed at the hotel, but in different rooms because of that it's bad luck to see the bride bullshit rule. Q slept in sins moms room and will be getting ready with her. I was honestly in a great mood I mean who wouldn't be in a good mood on their wedding day.

I jumped up and got in the shower because it was 10:00 and the wedding started at 3. Once I was out the shower I just threw on my robe because I had to get my makeup and hair done. As if they knew, there was a knock on the door, I walked over and opened it and the makeup artist, hairstylist, Selena, Sierra, and Lauren walked in. They all had to get their face beat and their hair done.

Of course I would be going first. The hairstylist began to do my hair while the makeup artist did one of their faces until I was ready. After my hair got curled and the makeup artist was finished they switched and she began to do mine.

Once all of our faces including sins mom was complete it was officially time for us to get dressed and get ready to go. The photographer and videographer was here and rolling and taking pictures of everything. Once Lauren and Selena was finished getting dressed they came and helped me get dressed. Once my dress was on I became over powered with emotions, Not bad ones but good ones.

They helped put on my veil, shoes and accessories. Once I was all ready, we all went downstairs. Once things started moving along The groomsmen and my bridesmaids began to walk down the aisle. Once Zhair and my dad came out I knew it was time for me to go in.

I began to make my way inside with Zhair and my father by my side. It was always said before Zhair and I found out we were siblings that he will walk my down the aisle; if you read this book then you will understand why, but back to my wedding.

As soon as we walked in everyone had their phones out and pointed at us, We had about 250 guests here. Once I made it to sin my dad and Zhair both kissed my hands and Zhair went back to his spot as the best man and my dad went to take his seat. Rocky was holding q but gave him to Zhair, Q looked adorable in his suit.

Sin looked at me and his eyes got watery. He wiped them quickly so I wouldn't see them fall.

"It's alright to cry young man your wife to be is beautiful, you get to see her face everyday for the rest of your life" he said

He began the ceremony and it got to the point where we had to say our vows and it was time for me to go first.

"To my sinny, I could never thank you enough for all of the things that youve done and have yet to do. You are truly my best friend, lover, soulmate, partner in crime, but most of all you are my other half. Together we will continue to grow and become better people together, we will fight but learn from our mistakes. I have loved you from before but will continue to love you now and forever. You are stuck with me for the rest of your life Sin, just how I wanted it to be when I said yes now I can't wait to say I do. "

" yes that's my best friend" Lauren's Extra self said making everyone laugh.

The preacher told Sin that it was his turn.

"today we begin our lives together. I promise before our families and our friends to be your faithful husband. I choose to live with you, as your lover, companion and friend, loving you when life is peaceful, and when it is painful, during our successes, and during our failures, supported by your strengths, and accepting your weaknesses. I will honor your goals and dreams, trying always to encourage your fulfillment. I will strive to be honest, and open with you, sharing my thoughts, and my life with you. I promise to love and cherish you from this day forward. And as nipsey would say the game tested us, you never folded, you stayed ten toes down, how I'm feeling isn't on me it's in me, the love we got none of these motherfuckers can't take it away, I love you forever and always, I got you until the end of time. "

THE END! ❤️

I love the original Nipsey quote along with him his self so it was only right that I add that in there😂😂. It just went along so perfectly.

Stay tuned for my new books guysssss

Thank you if you've been voting and commenting I appreciate all of those

Sorry for all of the grammatical errors, I never proof read my work.