Chapter 9

SINCERES P.O.V

I woke up In my bed next to a broad that I can't stand. I pushed her off me and walked in the bathroom so I could shower. Once I was done I dried off and got dressed.

My phone started ringing I looked at it and answered

"Yo" I said

"Yo boy. What you doing bro?" Zhair said

"Nothing bro trying to get this bitch out of here man. I don't know how much more I could put up with"

"Damn Bro what happened?" he said

"I'm about to pull up so I could tell you man" I said

" ight"

"Yo is jade with you ?" I asked

"Nah bro she left not too long ago. She's probably with Lauren. We could slide over there if you want" zhair said

"Ight Cool" i said before hanging up

" where you going baby" Brittany asked wrapping her hands around my waist

"Out " I said grabbing my wallet and keys

"I want to come"

"Hurry up hro" I said

I watched her get up and grabbed her things to shower. See I already know what y'all are thinking I'm not like that at all. I really fuck with jade but money is money. Brittany is zhairs pops, who is also our boss, step daughter. So pretty much I'm getting paid to fuck with this bitch because her moms brother is our drug plug. He imports and smuggles drugs from other countries which is what we need cause that's what's hot on the streets right now. We have two more imports before I could cut this annoying bitch off. Zhairs pops don't even fuck with her or her moms like that from what zhair told me.
Brittany isn't ugly but she has nothing on jade personality wise and in terms of looks. Jade is winning.

"I'm ready baby" she said trying to hold my hand. I smacked her hand away and kept it pushing. I turned the music up and Brittany turned it down.

"You good ?" I asked her

"I don't like this song"

I didn't even bother answering her I turned that shit up all the way. Bitch going to hear this shit today. When I pulled up to zhairs house, rocky and pat was there. I hoped out the car and dapped up my boys and diamond.

" what she doing here bro" rocky asked

"Bitch wanted to come bro she's getting on my nerve. I don't know why y'all even put me in that line up. Pop should've fucking made you talk to her " I said

They laughed.

"Bro we have two more imports before she's a dub. You could do it" zhair said.

" Bro you know I'm feeling jade shorty not going to want to fuck with me man" I said