Chapter 15

I woke up to jades light snoring. I kissed her forehead and looked at the time. I shook her lightly and woke her up.

"What Sincere" she said

"You have to get up baby" I said

"Okay, give me 10" she said closing back her eyes. I just got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower and stuff when I came out I dried off and got dressed I woke her up again and she got up fully this time. She walked to the bathroom and did her morning routine before getting dressed in her scrubs. When she came out her ass was looking hella fat. I couldn't help but smack it.

"Stop" she said smiling. She grabbed all her things and we walked out the house and to the car. We pulled up to the children's hospital shortly after and she was about to get out.

"You'll be great baby" I said to her

"Thanks"she said smiling and kissing me before getting out the car.

Once she was finished I drove back home to take a nap. When I woke up I looked at the time I had an hour before I had to go get jade. I freshened up and drove to the trap to see zhair and the guys. When I pulled up they was all talking.

"Is that sincere" pat said

"Wassup" I said dapping everybody.

"What you been up to. We haven't seen you since that day"

"That bitch asked me the other day to fuck her, then I saw her at the club when i was there with jade bitch said I'm a free agent right I could do what I want to. I was just like bitch go ahead you know I got a girl. Then the bitch black mailed me. I told her I didn't want to spend the night at her crib cause I wanted to go back to jade after she made me leave the crib at like 6 in the morning talking about it was an emergency. When she just wanted me to spend the night " I said getting upset.

They all laughed

"Nah fuck y'all. Y'all better hope jade don't find out about this shit or it's this whole shit is a dub" I said

"I have to talk to her. " zhair said.

"You do " I said

"Where is she " he asked

"She started working"

"Oh yea" he said

We continued to talk and catch up. I looked at the time and it was time for me to get jade

"Aight fellas I have to get my girl. I'll catch up with you all later" I said before walking to the car.

I hopped in my car and my mom called.

"Wasusp ma"

"You and jade come over for dinner" she said.

"Alright " I said and then I hung up.

I continued driving and finally made it to jades job. When I pulled up she was standing outside. She smiled when she seen me pull up. I got out the car and opened the door for her.

"How was your first day?" I asked her

"It was good surprisingly. " she said smiling.

"That's good babe"

" I'm starving" she said.

"Oh yea my mom wants us to come over for dinner "

" ok good I need to give her and your sisters some hair anyways. " she said.

"Aight" I said pulling up to the house. When we got out she went straight for the shower upstairs.

I waited for her to come out and watched her get dressed. She always dressed to impress no matter where she was going I liked that. I walked in the bathroom to pee and when I came out she was siting on the bed looking cute. I took a picture of her and posted it on snap.