Chapter 14

After dropping jade home I drove back to my parents house to help them clean up. I parked my car in the driveway and made my way inside.

" Sincere your girl is a keeper. Don't fuck this one up " Selena said.

I was shocked because Selena doesn't like anyone. It's hard for females I bring around to impress her. See It's 5 of us in all, its shane whose 25, Selena whose 23, Sierra whose 22, me and then santana.

"Where's jade?" My mom asked

"Had to drop her home, her and Alexis was going at it " I said

"She should've beat her up, I can't stand Alexis. I don't know why Sierra keeps on bringing her to my house " she said

"You dont know why Sierra what " Sierra asked walking in the room

"Why you keep bringing that annoying ass girl to my house " she said

"Ma please" Sierra said rolling her eyes

"Please nothing. That girl ain't no good" my mom said.

"Anyways Sincere you girlfriend is bad, I like her" Sierra said

I laughed and continued to help my mom clean up. Once I was done and was getting ready to leave my mom pulled me to the side

"Sincere I want you to bring your girlfriend back here tomorrow " she said

"Ok I will ma" I said

I said bye to everyone else and then I hopped in my car to call Lauren.

"Are you busy ?" I asked

"Nah wassup"

"I need your help. Get dressed"

"Ok" she said.

I hung up and made my way to Lauren's house. I pulled up and got out my phone and dialed her number telling her to come outside. She came out and got in the car.

"What you want from me sincere ". She asked

" I want to do this big ass party for jade, I need your help planning it and shit"

"Oouuu okay" she said smiling.

I just drove off to one of the clubs in the area to see if that was a good enough place when we arrived. The place was big. It was no doubt in my mind that she wasn't going to like it. When we got out the car the owner greeted me. I knew him from other clubs he would rent. I never partied or threw a party at this one.

"Sincere, my man" he said giving me a hand shake.

"I need to book this for next week" I said

" come check out inside " he said.

We walked inside with him and it was nice. I didn't even need to see anything else. I just wanted to book and pay it off. After that transaction we went to the car dealership. I wanted to get back Jades car, maybe even an upgrade. Me and Lauren started to look around for cars. I stopped once I seen a lavender g-wagon. I opened up the car door and the interior was a dark purple and black. This was the perfect match. Jades favorite color is purple.

" oh yea she's going to love this Sincere" she said checking out the car.

" alright it's settled I'm copping this one." I did the paper work for the car and paid it off full. Jade was all set to go.

"Alright so the night of her birthday. I need you to get her to come to the club. " I said

"Alright, no problem" Lauren said.