Chapter 45

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed and in an unfamiliar room. I knew it was a females house, I just couldn't remember what the fuck happened last night. I just remember jade giving us shots back to back. I don't know how the fuck I got here or when.

I heard the shower running and I took the opportunity to put my clothes on and dip out of there before the girl came out the shower. My car was outside and I got in and drove off to my house. I fucked up again, I wasn't sure if I should tell jade or not, I'll figure that shit out later. Once I pulled up to my crib I shut my car off and walked inside. My phone began to ring and I picked up.

" Yo"

" bro what the fuck happened last night ?" Zhair asked

" bro I have no fucking clue, how the fuck did we make it home ?"

" Yo I have the ultimate headache and Lauren ass is throwing up and shit"

" damn, y'all spoke to jade ?"

" nigga that's your baby moms " Zhair said laughing

" she ain't fucking with me " I said laughing back

"We all fucked up I'm pretty sure she'll hit you up to see what the fuck happened" he said

"We'll see" I said

"What you about to get into?"

"Shit, I'm about to take a shower and then go back out"

"Come to the bricks"

" once I see Q" I said

"Oh shit I should slide with you I haven't seen him in a minute, scoop me on your way nigga" he said

"Copy " I said hanging up

I went upstairs to the bathroom so I could get in the shower and brush my teeth and shit. Once I was out I dried off and threw on a polo sweatsuit and my yeezys. I sprayed my cologne and brushed my waves before heading out.

I hopped in my car and played quondo rondo abg all the way to zhairs crib. Once I scooped him we went to my moms crib. When I got there I walked inside and went to the living room. My pops had Q in his arms while watching the game that was on.

"He's up?" I asked walking closer to them

"Yea he just woke up " he said holding him up so I could take him.

He was the perfect mix between me and jade he's perfect over all I thought while looking at my son. Our eyes met and neither one of us wanted to look away.

"aww, thats a cute ass picture" my mom said coming out of no where.

"Send that To me" I told her

"I got you" she said

"Hey ma" Zhair said

"Hey baby how you feeling " she asked him smiling

"I'm straight how are you. You need anything?" He asked

"A vacation" she said laughing

"We'll make that happen" he told her

She laughed and turned her focus on me. 

"How's jade?" I asked her

"That's the mother of your child you should always know how's she's doing good terms or bad sincere" she said ignoring what I had asked.

" you're right ma but how am I going to talk to her when she won't let me back in I don't even know where she lives" I said

" it's going to be hard she feels as though you stepped out on her at the worst time she's suffering from ptsd sincere and I don't think you realize how real that shit is baby boy. You need to always make sure she's straight I don't care what the fuck y'all got going on. She gave you something precious and I genuinely love her "

" me too son stop fucking up" Santana said

" shut up" I said

We all laughed a little making Q wake up, he didn't cry he just looked around and then focused his attention to me before closing his eyes again.

" he don't cry much does he ?" I asked

" nope, only if he's wet or hungry"

" he's tough"

" give me my nephew, hogging him and shit" Zhair said taking him from me.

I took a few pictures of them so he could have them.

" he needs a diaper change" Zhair said handing him to me

" ma where's his wipes and stuff " I asked

Once she handed them to me I changed him and he woke back up crying. I gave him his bottle and he stopped.

After being there for some hours we finally decided to head out. I wanted to take q but my mom said she had to drop him back off in the morning I'll just see about finding out where jade lives. It honestly breaks my heart that we're going through the things we going through especially because of my wrongful doings. I need my girl back with me I thought to myself

We drove until we got to the bricks. When we hopped out everybody was already there. I dapped them up and we all sat down.

"What's move for the night?" Rocky asked

"Shit, what y'all trying to do ?" Zhair asked

"It don't even matter"

"Nigga lets hit the casino" I suggested

"Oh it's lit my nigga" rocky said.

We all got up and grabbed our shit me and Zhair got in my car and we drove off to the casino. We was at the bricks for a minute so it was now 7 pm. When we got to the casino niggas hopped out and walked in. Shit was going good. I was winning bread and so was my guys. We started to play blackjack and won big racks out of it.

"Do y'all need drinks?" A waitress asked

We all nodded and gave her our orders. Shortly after she came back and gave us what we wanted. Me being me I gave her extra for a whole bottle. I drank half of that shit I'm not sure why because I know it's going to have me fucked up in a minute. I'm not a light weight drinker but I don't drink often so when I do shit hit different sometimes. But fuck it I'll smoke a blunt to even me out.

After being there for a minute we finally decided to head out.

"After party at sin crib" Zhair said laughing

"Whatever nigga" I said as we walked outside and to the car.

When we got in there niggas started to race by now the liquor was starting to kick in. I didn't even realize I was doing a buck twenty. I decided to slow down I didn't need another cop stopping me especially while I'm fucked up. Once we got to my crib I hopped out and we all went inside. Niggas turned on the game and began to roll up.

"Sin come let me bust your ass in 2k, pause" rocky said

"Aight, hold on big ah let me grab my phone from the car I need to check on jade." I said

I walked outside and was going to my car when I noticed that same black car sitting there that was here the other day. Being that I was drunk and wasn't in the right frame of mind I walked over there but before I could even get there I seen the red dot on my black shirt, and at this point I was prepared for the worse to come. I couldn't even sober up enough to try to do something or say something. Bullets began to fly everywhere hitting me everywhere and that was all that I could remember before everything went black.